Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fabregas

Reviews

Wenger seems scared to admit that his philosophy has failed. He needs to buy some players who are around 25 - 28 & know how to close out games for a win, but instead he insists on buying "potential".

There always seems to be a saga surrounding the arsenal captain each year, Vieira was continually linked with Real Madrid before he finally went to Juventus, Henry was linked with Barca for a few years before he finally went & now Febregas.

This thread about Fabregas or Keano???

3. Default

I don't feel anything for arsenal at all as they keep stealing kids from Spain. Barcelona and real Madrid trained them for 10 years plus then lose them at their 16. Arsenal is stealing money from Spanish clubs.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I think that’s a brilliant move for Keane, he’s going to one of the easiest leagues in the world so it should keep him sharp and in form for the Republic when he plays for them.

Regular football, it won’t be difficult from him to score over there and he shouldn’t get many injuries over there either as it should be just like a training match for him every weekend.
    He wasn't getting a game at spurs and its a good move for him.
    With Beckham swinging in the crosses Robbie should be a hit over there.
    Nice weather also helps.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

When a player makes it well known he wants to go, its the best thing to transfer them.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    Ah pussy cat, being smart again is it? Well, you can win the 20th this year but eeerrr hows the bank balance at you beloved Utd?

at the moment...not good...if it was not for the fact that united are a global phenomenon id be worried...lol

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    at the moment...not good...if it was not for the fact that united are a global phenomenon id be worried...lol
    Wont be good for a while for most clubs, I dont know what the figures are but lets just take merchandise side of things, there are so many fake goods of it sold world wide, the revenue lost there is not good. Also players wages, not justified at all.

Its clear Wenger already has money to spend on players and is going to have even more over the next 48 hours with the sales of Nasri and Fábregas but is he actually going to go out and buy top proven players that are at least old enough to take their driving test or is he going to continue in buying inexperienced kids? You have to wonder about the guys thinking when it comes to buying players I think, hard to beat experience players. Arsenal need proven strikers at the moment I think.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 14-08-11 at 22:57.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by gbnl View Post
    right.he's a great player and a great loss to the premiership.but lads he's a barca boy,when ever he can he's there supporting them.was like ronaldo going to real madrid it was his boyhood club. i think mr wenger will be picking up his p45 by the end of the season which will be disasater for english football ,imho he has been a breath of fresh air in england!! the football arsenal play is the way it should be played.and NO he wont be getting alot of that 35.1 million to spend.and as for fabregas is off to barca to sit on the bench! he's up against 2 of the best midfeilders on the planet......xavi and inesta
    P45 for Wenger, maybe but he is a share holder of the club. It's in his T&C. So I don't think it'll worry him too much.

Quote Originally Posted by gbnl View Post
    right.he's a great player and a great loss to the premiership.but lads he's a barca boy,when ever he can he's there supporting them.was like ronaldo going to real madrid it was his boyhood club. i think mr wenger will be picking up his p45 by the end of the season which will be disasater for english football ,imho he has been a breath of fresh air in england!! the football arsenal play is the way it should be played.and NO he wont be getting alot of that 35.1 million to spend.and as for fabregas is off to barca to sit on the bench! he's up against 2 of the best midfeilders on the planet......xavi and inesta
    You have to remember Xavi is getting on and he is picking up more and more injuries over the course of a season. I think Fabregas was bought as he’s long term replacement and he will get games as well this season, he might not get many starts if Xavi is fit and well but he will get on at some stage.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12