Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secret Video Footage .........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Jasus I was tempted that's the first thought that sprung to mind but on only you jc have the neck like a jockeys ballox to come out and say it Lol
    Ah... never be afraid to speak your mind or to express your opinion Fitz... I merely said 'I could have sworn' which is not the same as 'I am sure that', which in effect leaves to statement open to doubt, hence exonerating myself from any wrath.

But having said that, the reason I did point out that Lucy resembles the cute little monkey in the middle is quite simple and merits extrapolation. You see when Lucy has a little too much Champers she tends to sing and dance exactly like that cute little primate in the middle there. As soon as I saw that clip I immediately went… ‘Well holy god, would ya look at that, that’s just how Lucy dances….”

In fact crack open a second bottle and you will be amazed how she actually sounds like them too…

Ahhh she is a little monkey our Luce… But sher isn’t that why we like her, hmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ah... never be afraid to speak your mind or to express your opinion Fitz... I merely said 'I could have sworn' which is not the same as 'I am sure that', which in effect leaves to statement open to doubt, hence exonerating myself from any wrath.

But having said that, the reason I did point out that Lucy resembles the cute little monkey in the middle is quite simple and merits extrapolation. You see when Lucy has a little too much Champers she tends to sing and dance exactly like that cute little primate in the middle there. As soon as I saw that clip I immediately went… ‘Well holy god, would ya look at that, that’s just how Lucy dances….”

In fact crack open a second bottle and you will be amazed how she actually sounds like them too…

Ahhh she is a little monkey our Luce… But sher isn’t that why we like her, hmmmm?
    Don't change the topic JC, we know you're the ringleader,isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

JC nobody back tracks with as much class as you mate

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12