Thread: ts ravin and another irish ts

Default ts ravin and another irish ts

i see ts ravin is offering a threesome with another irish ts just wondering if its christina , i know they used to knock around together if anyone avails of this offer let me know how it goes, thanks

Yeah i'd be wondering myself who it is.....my doctor prescribed me a half hour of sucking Ravin's aka Jennifer aka ***(name deleted) cock...I've already sucked Christina's cock but 4 years ago and only as a beginner..it wud b a dream cum true
    Last edited by Ad Staff; 10-08-11 at 17:11. Reason: security reason

Reviews

it is Christina... you could have just pm'd Raven to ask lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    it is Christina... you could have just pm'd Raven to ask lol
    Good to see they've kissed and made up! They'd get a lot more business if she came flat out and advertised it!

I'd also love to see Christina back on the scene on here own

Shame you can't book Christina on her own, I was going to meet Raven a few weeks back but there are too many bad reviews about. Shame as her pics look great and she seems nice. Met Christina once and would go again in a heart beat.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carefree0001 View Post
    Shame you can't book Christina on her own, I was going to meet Raven a few weeks back but there are too many bad reviews about. Shame as her pics look great and she seems nice. Met Christina once and would go again in a heart beat.
    Raven has only one review and it is very positive.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Raven has only one review and it is very positive.
    aye but everyone knows the other guises shes gone under and her reviews under previous names are mixed at best. That said I think she's great. Anyway I'd love to give it a go but I don't think I'd manage both. Christina rode me senseless the last time I saw her so I don't think I'd be able for Raven as well!

Also them not advertising a price or services doesn't help. More info required I reckon!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by checkitandwreckit View Post
    aye but everyone knows the other guises shes gone under and her reviews under previous names are mixed at best. That said I think she's great. Anyway I'd love to give it a go but I don't think I'd manage both. Christina rode me senseless the last time I saw her so I don't think I'd be able for Raven as well!

Also them not advertising a price or services doesn't help. More info required I reckon!
    Ring them or PM to find out more.