Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: rioting in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by curvyirishgirl katie View Post
    Mr Rambo........read a little more about it please.....The people power are the ones cleaning the streets today...not the ones running in balcalvas with the panasonic...
    Exactly Katie the whole thing is a total disgrace and its the ordinary people who have to pick up the pieces, that’s what I’m getting at, while others think and have said this is some sort of revolution against the government its not, its just plain and simple scumbags rioting and looting for no reason, do they even know why they are doing it?

Its not even social or economic problems its just scum running a mooch while the authorities stand by and let them.

When you look at the men and woman who died for freedom in WW2 when you look at these animals its a disgrace.

The point I’ve been trying to make Katie is this is just nothing but mindless scum who enjoy freedoms and liberty people on other countries around the world could only dream of who are allowed to do this night after night when it could be all sorted out.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

If any mong thinks those riots aren't organised they're kidding themselves.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (09-08-11)

Reviews

At the bottom of the page a man being forced to strip and hand over his clothes sorry if it was posted already.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...red-child.html
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Exactly Katie the whole thing is a total disgrace and its the ordinary people who have to pick up the pieces, that’s what I’m getting at, while others think and have said this is some sort of revolution against the government its not, its just plain and simple scumbags rioting and looting for no reason, do they even know why they are doing it?

Its not even social or economic problems its just scum running a mooch while the authorities stand by and let them.

When you look at the men and woman who died for freedom in WW2 when you look at these animals its a disgrace.

The point I’ve been trying to make Katie is this is just nothing but mindless scum who enjoy freedoms and liberty people on other countries around the world could only dream of who are allowed to do this night after night when it could be all sorted out.
    If you are referring to me. I have not said it is a revolution against the government. I said i wish it was..

Reviews

That old bastard Maggie Thatcher would have had more balls in this situation that the chinless wonders of Cameron and Clegg. She got the crap beat out of the miners and they had a worthy cause.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

City Gent (09-08-11), wanted the best 69 (10-08-11)

How about using the cleanup to pick up some tasty women... http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-clean-up.html

Hooters are Yum, That's what her shirt says.

A thought, the media should stop calling them riots, and come up with a new term. In the states they've been calling them flash robs. The headline term should simply be Looters and Vandals.

In Vancouver there were flash points of the same following the loss in the Stanley Cup, the police after the fact admitted there was nothing they could do to prevent it, rather they had to just let it run out of it's own momentum. I suspect the London cops had to do the same the past two nights.

Looting this evening will be harder to accomplish with such an increase in numbers of police on the streets. Will be watching to see if this flash robs momentum has run out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to timdog For This Useful Post:

City Gent (09-08-11)

baby let it burn burn baby burn

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    If you are referring to me. I have not said it is a revolution against the government. I said i wish it was..
    Stop back tracking your support of the scumbags is already documented wether you said 'is' or 'wish' everyone got your drift, and now your getting a complex thinking everyone's talking about you. Calm Down, Calm Down (the last bit to be said in a scouse accent) lol

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    That old bastard Maggie Thatcher would have had more balls in this situation that the chinless wonders of Cameron and Clegg. She got the crap beat out of the miners and they had a worthy cause.
    Absolutely Derry Lad, the government needs to man up and start letting the police do there jobs and stick two fingers up to the do gooders. Talking of the politically correct I wonder what they would be saying if these scumbags were in their street?

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast