Thread: opinions please!

Question opinions please!

Out of curiosity i was wondering why someone would get to a location and then leave, eg. i asked someone to ring when he got to a certain location, he decided to go somewhere else when he called and told me where he was i said i was sorry but he couldn't park there he may get clamped and said where he should be parking i asked him to call me back once he was parked in the correct place. I then saw him leaving where he was and driving completely out of the area and away. I tried to call him to say he had gone the wrong way and his phone was off. ....... So why would someone get literally seconds away from an appointment and then turn on their heels and go with out letting me know!
    A horny old gypsy named May, Had a stud for a client one day.
    She said, "Look in my eyes...", Then did hypnotize.
    That boy's still her toy to this day

Returning to work at the end of march after nearly a year away!

Reviews

Either he's a dickhead you're better off without or a newbie that got cold feet and the slightest thing was going to push him over the edge of backing out and possibly too embarrassed to call you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

hotsophie (08-08-11), wolfie (08-08-11)

Reviews

maybe it wasnt him driving away.maybe someone stole his car and took off with it and his phone .if you had of kept looking out the window you might of seen a dumbass guy try to chase a car down the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotsophie View Post
    Out of curiosity i was wondering why someone would get to a location and then leave, eg. i asked someone to ring when he got to a certain location, he decided to go somewhere else when he called and told me where he was i said i was sorry but he couldn't park there he may get clamped and said where he should be parking i asked him to call me back once he was parked in the correct place. I then saw him leaving where he was and driving completely out of the area and away. I tried to call him to say he had gone the wrong way and his phone was off. ....... So why would someone get literally seconds away from an appointment and then turn on their heels and go with out letting me know!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

hotsophie (08-08-11), warmcome (08-08-11)

cud of been a newbie etc or some asshole who looses the plot

or a timewaster afflicated with small cock sysmdrone ill reference an earlier post of mine
    a quick defination

Small Penis Syndrome

Personality syndrome identified by low self esteem in association with a disproportionately small penis. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, the provocation of others in argument in an effort to boost the Small Penis Syndrome (SPS) sufferer's low self esteem. SPS is easily identifiable among owners of monster trucks and forum trolls. SPS sufferers often associate themselves with the American Quarter Horse (AQH) in a paradoxical display of horse penis envy. There is no known cure for SPS, however, ignoring those afflicted with the syndrome will make them go away.
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

7. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (08-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by hotsophie View Post
    He must have forgot his money and his phone battery died and then he forgot where you told him to go the first time so he just gave up on the idea and became a priest, well maybe not a priest.

Reviews

all was well until he felt obliged to park where sophie wanted.
    i know that this was Sophie just trying to help/protect her client from a clamp.
    some people are paranoid about reg nos or identifying his car.

if he didn't want to keep his car hidden from Sophie, was the flat near people he knew?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    i know that this was Sophie just trying to help/protect her client from a clamp.

if he didn't want to keep his car hidden from Sophie, was the flat near people he knew?
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there're not out to get ya !!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post

This might indeed be the case or perhaps he felt uncomfortable with the way in which the call was handled by the OP, got put off and just left ? At that important time, if something said or the way in which it is said makes the client feel uncomfortable, it doesnt take much to put him off -- well in my case anyway.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

warmcome (08-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Either he's a dickhead you're better off without or a newbie that got cold feet and the slightest thing was going to push him over the edge of backing out and possibly too embarrassed to call you.
    Fully agree