Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Signature

Reviews

Sounds like an amazing 'me time' holiday adventure Stephanie, enjoy every minute of it! Fair play Doodles...Stephanie hasn't obviously mentioned her Hells Angels (Californian chapter) buds who'll be staying with her for a couple of days when she's away then??? I believe it's her Tea Party chums after that . Have a ball Steph & Doodles you're an officer &
    a gentleman.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Gilmore For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (18-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Gilmore View Post
    Sounds like an amazing 'me time' holiday adventure Stephanie, enjoy every minute of it! Fair play Doodles...Stephanie hasn't obviously mentioned her Hells Angels (Californian chapter) buds who'll be staying with her for a couple of days when she's away then??? I believe it's her Tea Party chums after that . Have a ball Steph & Doodles you're an officer &
    a gentleman.
    PMSL not much I can do if they show up anyway, I would fear more for Stephanie than my pad to be honest. Thank you for your kind comments.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Happy Gilmore (17-08-11), Stephanie (18-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    PMSL not much I can do if they show up anyway, I would fear more for Stephanie than my pad to be honest. Thank you for your kind comments.
    lickarse!!!!!

Fair play bud...lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (17-08-11), Stephanie (18-08-11)

Reviews

It's the Tea Party pals I'd be more worried about Doodles...Sarah Palin I hear has a rep for being a bit of a part animal, lol!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Gilmore For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (18-08-11)

Reviews

It's the Tea Party pals I'd be more worried about Doodles...Sarah Palin I hear has a rep for being a bit of a part animal, lol!
    Correction...party animal or was I right the first time?!?!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Gilmore For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (18-08-11)

Reviews

I stopped worrying about them coming when I realised they don't even eat French fries anymore, so it should be alright!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (18-08-11)

13. Default

I stopped worrying about them coming when I realised they don't even eat French fries anymore, so it should be alright!!!!
    Doodles i am worried will steph be warm enough up in the mountains without us to keep her warm - rescue plan lets get steph off the mountain and into our arms.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456