Thread: Strap-on Master Classes - From A Gentle Breaking-in To An Uncompromised 10" Seeing-To

Blog Entries

Default Strap-on Master Classes - From A Gentle Breaking-in To An Uncompromised 10" Seeing-To

Are you curious about what a strap-on probing the tenderness of your rear will feel like? Ever worried about whether or not you could handle your virgin butt being taken? Allow me to introduce you to a strap-on master class with a difference.

I have strap-ons and anal toys in various sizes from my very considerate entry level strap-on, to my king king 10 incher. And I will break you in gently at first, determined to make you addicted to anal pleasure, as delivered by a woman that knows how to pleasure a man's arse. A careful consideration of your level of expertise/exposure will be made.

Or perhaps you'll enjoy the thrill of being blind-folded, ordered to bend over, feel the cold wet of the lube prepping you for what is to come, before guessing which strap on is penetrating that smallest of orifices. A bit like not knowing who is banging your butt during a gang bang!

See my albums for updated photos of my strap-on selection. Then decide which one, or more will be used for your anal training and conditioning.

Incalls at Dublin 8 from this Sunday until Tuesday evening.

xxx

Pru
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_1953.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	47100   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2002.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	47101   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_2056.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	47102  
    Last edited by Ebonypru38F; 06-08-11 at 22:41. Reason: Subject Altered To Accommodate 10 inches!
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MatureEbonyPru38F For This Useful Post:

horndog666 (08-08-11)