Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Long ?

Dick How Long ?

Is it just me or does anybody else need alcohol to function, without it I could cum within a minute but with it I can last an hour ????
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    Is it just me or does anybody else need alcohol to function, without it I could cum within a minute but with it I can last an hour ????
    Alcohol numbs the receptors, both pleasure and pain. You need to practice prolonging orgasm alone, by stopping just before ejaculation, waiting and then resuming. The same method can be employed in intercourse, with patience.

Plus, a wank a day keeps the doctor away and makes the appointment last
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (06-08-11), Rayden (06-08-11)

Personally i have found if drunk it takes me longer to cum, if sober its over in seconds :-(
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

Personally i have found if drunk it takes me longer to cum, if sober its over in seconds :-(
    For sure but you won't enjoy it as much, your body is swimming with lipids after alcohol and your receptors aren't fully sensitised.

PE is a problem, however not an insurmountable one. Some patience and understanding is all. There are also ways to inhibit orgasm through breathing. It depends. Brush up on your oral skill and no lady will mind
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 06-08-11 at 01:02.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (06-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Brush up on your oral skill and no lady will mind
    Lucy! Why didn't you tell me?? And I wanted to practice!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (06-08-11)

Reviews

All alcohol does for me - is make me sleepy! So if I've had enough alcohol, I just end up crashing out and not getting any nookie! Mmmm...I wonder if that's why one of my ex-GF's was always plying me with drink! (So that she could get a peaceful nights sleep!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (06-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    For sure but you won't enjoy it as much, your body is swimming with lipids after alcohol and your receptors aren't fully sensitised.

PE is a problem, however not an insurmountable one. Some patience and understanding is all. There are also ways to inhibit orgasm through breathing. It depends. Brush up on your oral skill and no lady will mind
    I am Proud to say without bragging (OK maybe I am bragging a little) that my oral skills are top notch and I have been complemented on many occasions

CBG

Reviews

I have to say o would completely the opposite! Zero alcohol or caffeine before a punt as they both lower your blood pressure and effect your sensitivity and performance. Early to bed a good breakfast and a cold shower before a day of fun activities

If it's a long day a break in between for a wholesome lunch and refreshing isotonic drink to rehydrate. The engine doesn't run on air alone

Reviews

Alcohol stops you functioning!

You may be shooting early without it, but that's because you are getting the full sensation of what's happening to you.

As Lucy mentioned above, that can be corrected with gentle practice... But don't dim your senses before meeting one of these beautiful ladies, as you're then not really appreciating the full experience.
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Couldn't go to an appointment with alcohol in me , would spoil it .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast