Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i sick?

1. Default Am i sick?

Wives that cheat on their husbands with various partners be it one night stands or whatever and go home each day with a smile on their face thinking "fuck it..its only sex and he will never find out" that to me is a big big turn on so tell me,am i sick?
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary "Betting is the staking of money or other value in the event of a doubtful issue"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fountain_Of_All_Knowledge For This Useful Post:

jer10 (04-08-11)

So when is the big book report out... Fountain
    Kisses Katie

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by curvyirishgirl katie View Post
    So when is the big book report out... Fountain
    Lol i wish
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary "Betting is the staking of money or other value in the event of a doubtful issue"

Reviews

Yes......
    Last edited by 69patrick69; 04-08-11 at 12:46.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fountain_Of_All_Knowledge View Post
    Wives that cheat on their husbands with various partners be it one night stands or whatever and go home each day with a smile on their face thinking "fuck it..its only sex and he will never find out" that to me is a big big turn on so tell me,am i sick?
    are you the husband in such a scenario?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    are you the husband in such a scenario?
    Unfortunately not my dear sir/madam

Blog Entries

Only if the shoe was on the other foot, and you were the husband whose wife was cheating on him, and then turned into a psycho because you couldn't handle it, but before you were gong-ho to the idea.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Only if the shoe was on the other foot, and you were the husband whose wife was cheating on him, and then turned into a psycho because you couldn't handle it, but before you were gong-ho to the idea.
    Not something that you could allow yourself to change the rules on halfway through as it wouldnt be fair at all ;-)

Blog Entries

Not something that you could allow yourself to change the rules on halfway through as it wouldnt be fair at all ;-)
    No, but until it happens to you personally...

Reviews

the word cuckold springs to mind

12. The Following User Says Thank You to realdeal For This Useful Post:

jammy69 (04-08-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast