Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple punts in a day

Reviews

Default Multiple punts in a day

Anyone seen more than one lady in a day.. I mean seperately and not as a duo... I have an ambitious plan to see up to 5 ladies in a day. I would start with a couple of young lively punts at 10am and 2pm, follow this at 6 with a nice massage and finish the day with two mature ladies at 8 and 10 who will treat me gently... I tried a little experiment yesterday and managed to 'pleasure' myself 6 times.. so should be no problem getting there for the ladies..

Reviews

Mr Fussy has met a few ladies in one day I believe. Most for myself was two (not duo).

Reviews

I have visited three ladies in one day
    the first one was a one hour appointment
    the second was a two hour appointment
    the third was a two hour appointment
    with a one hour break between appointments

Reviews

Ye studs Ye......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Anyone seen more than one lady in a day.. I mean seperately and not as a duo... I have an ambitious plan to see up to 5 ladies in a day. I would start with a couple of young lively punts at 10am and 2pm, follow this at 6 with a nice massage and finish the day with two mature ladies at 8 and 10 who will treat me gently... I tried a little experiment yesterday and managed to 'pleasure' myself 6 times.. so should be no problem getting there for the ladies..
    Well first of all, I'd say you should take a few days at least to let the batteries recharge and for your balls to get a bit of 'juice' back in them, you've got to be COMPLETELY DRAINED after 6 wanks yesterday! But yeah, I'd say that at least a few in the same day is definitely possible.

While I've never done this here, I have in Amsterdam; one of my many visits there was a very short one. I took the morning flight over, got to the city around 12 noon, had my first punt around 1pm, another before dinner around 6:30pm, then another about midnight. Then had another one the next morning, around 10AM, then got the flight back here around 1pm. So count that however you like-- say it was 3 in a day and another one the next day, or 4 in under 24 hours, it's certainly possible; I could've gotten myself one more in the late afternoon if I'd taken an evening flight back, so I say go for it if you're so inclined!

Reviews

The most I managed was a one hour with one girl followed by a half hour with her flatmate, a quick pint and finished with an hour with my favourite girl at the time, Heidi, I was a younger, fitter man at the time though lol !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    The most I managed was a one hour with one girl followed by a half hour with her flatmate, a quick pint and finished with an hour with my favourite girl at the time, Heidi, I was a younger, fitter man at the time though lol !!!
    Jaysus... Heidi must have been all of twelve at the time...

Is that legal..lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jaysus... Heidi must have been all of twelve at the time...

Is that legal..lol
    Sure what would you know like, you're only a bloody langer yeah !!

(jaysis, my Corkonian is comin on !)
    Last edited by n73; 06-08-11 at 12:14. Reason: Culchie correction !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-08-11)

Reviews

I think if you look at wildthangs reviews he has been seeing on average three a day for the past week, not sure how his balls and bankbalance are managing it, but respect. At this stage one a week would be an improvement for me, LOL

Reviews

Cindy once told me about a punter on here who visited her three times in one day. Old Ryder can barely manage one a week. the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast