Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I just can't get my head around these 15 min's quickies

Reviews

Don't really understand 15min quickies either.
    By the time you had got there, had a shower it would be time to leave.
    All would be very rushed.
    Belfast awaits your return.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

English Nina (03-08-11)

Reviews

Most of the quickies I've seen advertised are oral but I have seen a few full sevice 20mins for €50.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

English Nina (03-08-11)

Reviews

It's quiet common that a fella will feel very horny and only have 15 minutes to spare, at lunch time or something. Shower can be had in 3 minutes, clothes can be put on and the fella out the door in 3 minutes which leaves 9 minutes for a quick shag or a blow/tug job or something. And if he's willing to pay 50, 60 or 70 quid then why not take the business ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    It's quiet common that a fella will feel very horny and only have 15 minutes to spare, at lunch time or something. Shower can be had in 3 minutes, clothes can be put on and the fella out the door in 3 minutes which leaves 9 minutes for a quick shag or a blow/tug job or something. And if he's willing to pay 50, 60 or 70 quid then why not take the business ?
    I'm not knocking it or the ladies that offer it, wouldn't be for me but I would imagine it has to lead to a lot of repeat visits at that price..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nynasweet View Post
    Ffs i am also tired abt this wankers , we already have a short option 30 min .... and sometimes they stay in the shower 4 ages my god , i think in 15 mins they want only this ... a shower.. but unfortunetly some girls do this 50/quick .. is disaster ....
    Yes I agree Nyna but each girl to their own however if i was doing 15 mins i'd put it up....on my profile.....
    So the moral is fuck off and stop pushing for something i don't do!!

Nina

xxxx

I guess anyone looking for a 15 minute quickie should pay €60
    Then they should go on a stopwatch that starts from the door opening
    insist on them showering (and behind their ears too) then check they did it
    properly. Into bedroom wait for you to strip this could take some time as your
    fully dressed too. Look for condom putting your finger through the first one oooops
    more time gone. Bend over as soon as he sticks it in the alarm rings and you snap
    your arse closed and say right time up. Now Fuck Off you Twat !!

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to al1302s For This Useful Post:

herodotus (03-08-11), JAMESCORK (03-08-11), mellors (03-08-11), Nyna (03-08-11), English Nina (03-08-11), TS Jessica Presley (04-08-11), UKHeather (03-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scottish nina View Post
    Yes I agree Nyna but each girl to their own however if i was doing 15 mins i'd put it up....on my profile.....

Nina

xxxx
    Awh go on, ye will, i'll pay ye €60, it's a good price, sure what else would you be doing

I can imagine the shite some guys would say

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

English Nina (03-08-11)

Reviews

I always thought the appointment starts after you've gotten out of the shower I'd imagine many clients wouldn't clean themselves properly if they thought they were on the clock.

As for 15 minutes, wouldn't bother with it myself. The amount of time you spend arranging the appointment, confrming, finding apartment etc only to leave 15 minutes later seems a bit silly.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

English Nina (03-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by scottish nina View Post

Nina

xxxx

Hey i know are upset abt business , but i didnt want to ofend u ( u know that ) , but are lots of girls out of dublin that provide this i saw also few reviews with 50 e , .... and this is not good at all .... xxxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyna For This Useful Post:

English Nina (03-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    I always thought the appointment starts after you've gotten out of the shower I'd imagine many clients wouldn't clean themselves properly if they thought they were on the clock.

As for 15 minutes, wouldn't bother with it myself. The amount of time you spend arranging the appointment, confrming, finding apartment etc only to leave 15 minutes later seems a bit silly.
    Same here, so girls, when exactly does the time start? Is it when you get down to business? Or when the client enters your place?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast