Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Relly-Bery TS

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Dont think so. I would not describe RBs penis size as "medium". "Huge" would be a better word. Also, RBs tits are way bigger, although she could have had them augmented since then
    Yes that's true but I think the picture is her. The info on the site can be slightly wrong sometimes but when you have 2 different sets of info bout a girl on two different sites, you'd wonder...

But then again maybe its not her at all, just looks like her.

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    I thought she was white lol
    Yeah so did I But she is slightly tanned though all the same. Maybe this is an older pic.

beautiful experience, the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in person, stunning

Just seen today that she also/used to go by names Kim Jolye / Kimy Jolly and apparently also by Helly Bery and Rely Bery (different spelling).

If you google image search Kimy Jolly you'll find some new (older) pics of her with blonde hair, notice same tatoo on leg. Now to find some 'proper' pics of her.

Reviews

Default Big surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Gore View Post
    Just seen today that she also/used to go by names Kim Jolye / Kimy Jolly and apparently also by Helly Bery and Rely Bery (different spelling).

If you google image search Kimy Jolly you'll find some new (older) pics of her with blonde hair, notice same tatoo on leg. Now to find some 'proper' pics of her.
    Pics that you reference are deffo her all right. I'm fascinated to know where you saw her today. I thought she was out of the country until April/ May. I'd appreciate a PM letting me know. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Pics that you reference are deffo her all right. I'm fascinated to know where you saw her today. I thought she was out of the country until April/ May. I'd appreciate a PM letting me know. thanks

sorry i worded that badly, I seen on another forum that she goes by those names, I havent seen her today, unfortunatley

Any links to these sites?????

She neeeeeds to come to Belfast !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234