Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: copy my name

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    571
    Reviews
    15

    Default copy my name

    What a complete copy of my name
    Simple Simon
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ple-simon.html

    Why pick a name so close ?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to simplesimon For This Useful Post:

    Eugen (01-08-11)

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    What a complete copy of my name
    Simple Simon
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ple-simon.html

    Why pick a name so close ?
    Maybe he is simple

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    What a complete copy of my name
    Simple Simon
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ple-simon.html

    Why pick a name so close ?
    That guy likely had no idea you existed.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (01-08-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    That guy likely had no idea you existed.

    He probably still doesn't !


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Dunno if any of you have noticed or not, but I'm not the only 'ladiesman' around the place...
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Dunno if any of you have noticed or not, but I'm not the only 'ladiesman' around the place...
    Pffff ... know what ya mean LDM... and Im not the only Langer either...

    (Am I?...)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Pffff ... know what ya mean LDM... and Im not the only Langer either...

    (Am I?...)
    Well... There are plenty of tools, gowls and other such people around the place, even langers. But your title as 'King of the Langers' is surely safe and secure.

    Anyways, there is actually another user with the name 'ladiesman' who registered a year or so after I did.
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Well... There are plenty of tools, gowls and other such people around the place, even langers. But your title as 'King of the Langers' is surely safe and secure.

    Anyways, there is actually another user with the name 'ladiesman' who registered a year or so after I did.
    Ah, but he doesent live it Apt 217... does he....lol

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    What a complete copy of my name
    Simple Simon
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ple-simon.html

    Why pick a name so close ?
    jeysus relax bud...im sure he is just stalking you....lol

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    jeysus relax bud...im sure he is just stalking you....lol
    Now thats a relaxing statement if ever I heard one....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •