Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Politics

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I always thought is was Ground Control to Major Tom. I'm hoping for more too
    No - major Tom eventually does contact ground control - late on in the song somewhere. Great tune by the way! I've always enjoyed Bowie
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

Lively.. lol

And entertaining..
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    And you still don't know if I have a valid right to be part of that debate, because you don't ask - you assume. LOL

From what I've seen, I think you could start a fairly good argument in an empty room! 'Cause you don't listen...

Oh, and if you do ask, my answer is, like my politics it's none of your business.bthats the beauty of this site; we don't know who anyone really is... Are you for real? Or maybe a pseudonym for Alec Horan? Either way, it doesn't matter here, not really. After all, all the lads here really just want to meet pretty girls. It's the only reason they're here. Everything else is just circus.
    Beautifuly put Jammy. We all need ears !!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

jammy69 (31-07-11), Stephanie (31-07-11)

Reviews

Anita, you are a very intelligent young lady with very clear views, but you need to listen to other peoples voices. When you express opinions / views which you clearly believe in, I take my hat off to you, but you dont seem to take time in reading other responses and carry on at times a needless argument. Just my point of view. Rock on

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (31-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Anita, you are a very intelligent young lady with very clear views, but you need to listen to other peoples voices. When you express opinions / views which you clearly believe in, I take my hat off to you, but you dont seem to take time in reading other responses and carry on at times a needless argument. Just my point of view. Rock on
    And in addition to the above, why take needless swipes at other posters.. For what reason..? escapes me..

Our last interaction, I was called a racist.. During this last dust up (which I observed from the sidelines) I was called GOSH a

Republican.. Truth be told, I don't even know which I find more of an insult.. lol

But, now once again, I do not have much time to engage, have to run after better things than some .. ah, gotta go.. lol
    Last edited by Stephanie; 31-07-11 at 19:42.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (31-07-11), wolfie (31-07-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Simce you accuse me of not reading others responses. please enlighten me to the ones that I've done so.

Reviews

Ok folks I have spent the day off thread so to speak, it has been very interesting to read your posts on this thread. I suspect my point about politics being everywhere has been proven. A few observations, the debate has remained civilised for the most part and has been useful from that point of view. There have been assumptions made and some myths debunked.

I hope that we can all now engage in civilised debate regardless of the issues and not make assumptions about others. I have to say one of the greatest complexities of this site is trying to actually work out who or what we are conversing with. As we are all anonymous on here we cannot know anything about the others, except of course the ladies whose photos we can see.

For my part I have very extreme views in terms of politics, views that most people on this site would baulk at but no one will know that except when I choose to air them.

I am happy to engage in debate with anyone on this site about any issue. I have come across some posters who tend to try and provoke and get a reaction, however I am pleased to see that none of you who have posted here fall into that category. Thanks for your opinions and the entertainment.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

jammy69 (31-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Ok folks I have spent the day off thread so to speak, it has been very interesting to read your posts on this thread. I suspect my point about politics being everywhere has been proven. A few observations, the debate has remained civilised for the most part and has been useful from that point of view. There have been assumptions made and some myths debunked.

I hope that we can all now engage in civilised debate regardless of the issues and not make assumptions about others. I have to say one of the greatest complexities of this site is trying to actually work out who or what we are conversing with. As we are all anonymous on here we cannot know anything about the others, except of course the ladies whose photos we can see.

For my part I have very extreme views in terms of politics, views that most people on this site would baulk at but no one will know that except when I choose to air them.

I am happy to engage in debate with anyone on this site about any issue. I have come across some posters who tend to try and provoke and get a reaction, however I am pleased to see that none of you who have posted here fall into that category. Thanks for your opinions and the entertainment.
    Well said Doodle. I for one had a very enjoyable afternoon and concur with your point that we really don't know anyone here or anything about them, which is what can make these threads so entertaining
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (31-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Forgive me perhaps being controversial, but I find it strange that on a site dedicated to the wonderful attributes and pleasures of mutual consential company that politics and sport seep into the various threads.

Well f*ck me!!! is that what this site is about???? And all this while I thought this was a site dedicated to tits and ass!!! I'll be off so!!

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (01-08-11), Ebony Amber (31-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Well f*ck me!!! is that what this site is about???? And all this while I thought this was a site dedicated to tits and ass!!! I'll be off so!!

Same thing said differently, LOL thanks great pics.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234