Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    It was their slience that gave their game away; I've been to enough political demonstrations to know the reds from the blues.
    I beg you, please continue.. you are hilarious.. LOL
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (31-07-11)

Reviews

It was their slience that gave their game away; I've been to enough political demonstrations to know the reds from the blues.
    Wow, you're so positive you're right it's like monster_monster has hijacked your user name! Tell me, how long can you Nyan? Pmsl

Ps: I grew up in a house where we never broadcast our political beliefs, perhaps others here have the same sensibilities?
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    Wow, you're so positive you're right it's like monster_monster has hijacked your user name! Tell me, how long can you Nyan? Pmsl

Ps: I grew up in a house where we never broadcast our political beliefs, perhaps others here have the same sensibilities?
    And I grew up in an America where a22 year old didn't leave college owing tens of thousands of dollars;, and still no quarantee of an employment; I grew up in America where a trillion plus dollars wasn't spent to invade a country for it's oil, and then give a 60% stake to an oil company that would turn around, and start charging nearly $2 more for oil; I grew ugp in an America where returning troops didn't express anger that a lot of their time, and effort was spent protecting private contractors(they made loads of money) who won heafty contracts from their Republican friends., while their families back home struggled tsto make ends meet I grew up in an America...

Just like you grew up in an Ireland that didn't have an American military base in a place that was known as Shannon airport
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 31-07-11 at 14:36.

I'm off for some fun.. I'll get back to this later

I find this subject intriguing.. Actually have quite strong opinions on the state of our United States of America..

and the causes and possible solutions.. to what ails that Great country lol if there are any such things..

This should be a lively debate.. lol pull up a chair.. if Miss Fly will cooperate lol

Whatmore, I may even disclose my voting record.. lol .. drumroll... Later
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

And I grew up in an America where a22 year old didn't leave college owing tens of thousands of dollars;, and still no quarantee of an employment; I grew up in America where a trillion plus dollars wasn't spent to invade a country for it's oil, and then give a 60% stake to an oil company that would turn around, and start charging nearly $2 more for oil; I grew ugp in an America where returning troops didn't express anger that a lot of their time, and effort was spent protecting private contractors(they made loads of money) who won heafty contracts from their Republican friends., while their families back home struggled tsto make ends meet I grew up in an America...

Just like you grew up in an Ireland that didn't have an American military base in a place that was known as Shannon airport
    Actually, I'm not Irish. I did not grow up here and have only lived here as an adult. I grew up mainly in Asia and grew up fast as I had parents that opened my eyes to the wrongs of the world and the true poverty that you find in it at an early age.

Again, your assuming, pre judging, without the facts. It's a pity Anita as I like your posts and mostly enjoy your point of view, but you have shown yourself to be very close minded over these last threads and it doesnt do you or your polital ideals any justice.

Maybe take a step back and look again at these conversations. You get it right sometimes but you're well off the mark here.

J

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (31-07-11)

Blog Entries

Actually, I'm not Irish. I did not grow up here and have only lived here as an adult. I grew up mainly in Asia and grew up fast as I had parents that opened my eyes to the wrongs of the world and the true poverty that you find in it at an early age.

Again, your assuming, pre judging, without the facts. It's a pity Anita as I like your posts and mostly enjoy your point of view, but you have shown yourself to be very close minded over these last threads and it doesnt do you or your polital ideals any justice.

Maybe take a step back and look again at these conversations. You get it right sometimes but you're well off the mark here.

J
    You need to step back and look at these conversations because it is what it is-a debate on the state of the United States of America, as an American I know

Reviews

You need to step back and look at these conversations because it is what it is-a debate on the state of the United States of America, as an American I know
    And you still don't know if I have a valid right to be part of that debate, because you don't ask - you assume. LOL

From what I've seen, I think you could start a fairly good argument in an empty room! 'Cause you don't listen...

Oh, and if you do ask, my answer is, like my politics it's none of your business.bthats the beauty of this site; we don't know who anyone really is... Are you for real? Or maybe a pseudonym for Alec Horan? Either way, it doesn't matter here, not really. After all, all the lads here really just want to meet pretty girls. It's the only reason they're here. Everything else is just circus.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (31-07-11)

Blog Entries

And you still don't know if I have a valid right to be part of that debate, because you don't ask - you assume. LOL

From what I've seen, I think you could start a fairly good argument in an empty room! 'Cause you don't listen...

Oh, and if you do ask, my answer is, like my politics it's none of your business.bthats the beauty of this site; we don't know who anyone really is... Are you for real? Or maybe a pseudonym for Alec Horan? Either way, it doesn't matter here, not really. After all, all the lads here really just want to meet pretty girls. It's the only reason they're here. Everything else is just circus.

''Ground control to Major Tim''

Reviews

''Ground control to Major Tim''
    That's all you've got left? I was hoping for more...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (31-07-11)

That's all you've got left? I was hoping for more...
    I always thought is was Ground Control to Major Tom. I'm hoping for more too
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (31-07-11), Stephanie (31-07-11)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast