Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Am Guessing This Lady Really Does Do Hardsports ;)

This photo was soooooo much hotter if she was staying on anything else but the toilet ...

P.S. Note the difference between "hot" and "hotter"
    Last edited by Amy Alison; 30-07-11 at 18:23.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ohhh my......god!! Do girls actually....seriously do hardsports like proper pooping on a client!!?? seriously??? whatever happened to a client being clean......dear god.....I thought the concept of watersports was "out there" but...this???....this!!! my god!!!!
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 30-07-11 at 18:32.

Reviews

I'd say there are clients turning already comited to h/s with samples in their pants

Reviews

Hmmm.... Hmmmmmmmmmm... Hmmmm... Hmm.

Nope, sorry Ray. As enchanting as that lovely lady is, I just can't get passed the fact that she's sitting on a toilet.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

I say fair play to her (if the pictures are real). If she wants to show an 'erotic' side to hardsports as opposed to a video of her shitting on someone's chest, then fair enough. I'll never understand why someone would be into hardsports, but if two people are into it and not doing it behind closed doors and not doing anyone any harm (and providing they bleach everything and shower thoroughly afterwards), fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I say fair play to her (if the pictures are real). If she wants to show an 'erotic' side to hardsports as opposed to a video of her shitting on someone's chest, then fair enough. I'll never understand why someone would be into hardsports, but if two people are into it and not doing it behind closed doors and not doing anyone any harm (and providing they bleach everything and shower thoroughly afterwards), fair enough.
    i agree...but i would like to add they are sick puppies ...lol

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i agree...but i would like to add they are sick puppies ...lol
    Have to agree lads sick = sick - do not understand - but she is hot - hope she comes 2 Dublin - great body if true

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12