Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Debt crisis!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    Your views will be respected if you say it.
    Thank you. I have no doubt on that one..

(ahh, I am struggling mightily.. but, herewith I will not post on this thread anymore high road )
    Last edited by Stephanie; 30-07-11 at 23:11.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Thank you. I have no doubt on that one..

(ahh, I am struggling mightily.. but, herewith I will not post on this thread anymore high road )
    Please don't take anything seriously. Whatever is happening out there is effecting us, but it's the politicians who start all this,so I blame them! You are a very good poster on the boards and respected.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    Your views will be respected if you say it.
    She's probably an Orange County Republican, and you know them, they speak more freely on Fox New.

Reviews

Don't worry.
    The situation will be sorted once the fiscal debate is resolved, and Obama makes his announcement.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    She's probably an Orange County Republican, and you know them, they speak more freely on Fox New.
    look the differance between USA and Europe is the US will print money to get them out of trouble the EU will not. If the US goes into default - we are all in trouble. However the elephant in the room is that the US dollar is oil backed and will always have value.

As for Obama - well he got in because the Republicans did not have a good pair in McCaine and Paylan. Hopefully the republicans will have a good candidate next year. Always problems in world with Democrats

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belamy View Post
    look the differance between USA and Europe is the US will print money to get them out of trouble the EU will not. If the US goes into default - we are all in trouble. However the elephant in the room is that the US dollar is oil backed and will always have value.

As for Obama - well he got in because the Republicans did not have a good pair in McCaine and Paylan. Hopefully the republicans will have a good candidate next year. Always problems in world with Democrats
    What did I tell you about getting high on your own supply? And stop watching Fox News-a mind is a beautiful thing to wwaste.

Reviews

Bump because this thread looks like it might get interesting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

City Gent (31-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Yeah, they both have the equal opportunity to be enslave by capitalism
    Anita, the problems of which you speak have been around for decades in the U.S. The proof is in the pudding. Millions have been trying to immigrate into the States for decades to take advantage of the opportunities available to those who are prepared to work hard. There are always possibilities in America-- the same can not be said for too many other countries. Who would have bet on a black american president back in the 60s ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (31-07-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Anita, the problems of which you speak have been around for decades in the U.S. The proof is in the pudding. Millions have been trying to immigrate into the States for decades to take advantage of the opportunities available to those who are prepared to work hard. There are always possibilities in America-- the same can not be said for too many other countries. Who would have bet on a black american president back in the 60s ?
    That's the whole problem-America is starting to resemble a third world country, and my worse fear in less 30 years time my democratic rights wil be a thing of the past. I don't worship the money god, so my priorities are a bit different then most.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Bump because this thread looks like it might get interesting
    Your saying that when the snizzle is part of the discussion Mousey! She has never said anything coherent or understandable since she started posting. She tries to be off the wall but fails miserably or she tries to put her forthright views, but can never back up a statement when challenged.

In her profile for location she states 'Lost In Space' this is the only thing I have ever agreed with her on, the 'Space' in question is obviously between her ears.

CG

ps Mousey mate I thing you have some sort of mean intent there and you just like to see her tie herself in knots when challenged on ANY subject, not just the good old US of A.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

13. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (31-07-11)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast