Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: .

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Unhappy .

    I really don't mean to be harshing anyones buzz but this friggin recession... I am seriously finding money tight.

    I hate to say it but its adios to punting for 2 or 3 months.

    Fucken hell its gonna be a lonely couple of months. Ain't lookin forward to that at all......
    Bada Bing!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (29-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    I really don't mean to be harshing anyones buzz but this friggin recession... I am seriously finding money tight.

    I hate to say it but its adios to punting for 2 or 3 months.

    Fucken hell its gonna be a lonely couple of months. Ain't lookin forward to that at all......
    If you are only worried about a ' couple of months ' then you are laughing Sir !

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    If you are only worried about a ' couple of months ' then you are laughing Sir !
    Fair enough old boy, its just the not having any sort of physical contact with anyone.....2 or 3 months is a long time to go without that sorta stuff , get ya down a bit y'know...
    Bada Bing!!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (29-07-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Thread title is hard to click on.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (29-07-11), hd7055 (29-07-11), Nyna (29-07-11), Rodney69 (29-07-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Thread title is hard to click on.
    yeah i'm a bit of a git that way!!!
    Bada Bing!!!

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Fair enough old boy, its just the not having any sort of physical contact with anyone.....2 or 3 months is a long time to go without that sorta stuff , get ya down a bit y'know...
    Maybe try civvy street ??

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Fair enough old boy, its just the not having any sort of physical contact with anyone.....2 or 3 months is a long time to go without that sorta stuff , get ya down a bit y'know...

    I could lend you one of my wanking socks mate, as a friend.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    Lincoln (29-07-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Dont want to be a pessimist but i really think we have only scratched the surface yet, the big killer is going to be
    inflation caused by things outside our control, the big two being energy costs and intrest rates both of which are
    only going one way and thats up. The domestic economy is in a really bad place and i see no improvement only
    deeper in the mire, people that have spare cash are saving it now not spending it. In the good times on average
    people saved 2 euro of every hundred earned now they save 13 euro of every hundred earned. What that means
    basically is that not alone are we not generating as much money in the economy but the little we are generating
    we are holding on tightly to and not letting go. U cant blame people for that and it aint gonna change any time soon
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (29-07-11), Sweet Man (30-07-11)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Dont want to be a pessimist but i really think we have only scratched the surface yet, the big killer is going to be
    inflation caused by things outside our control, the big two being energy costs and intrest rates both of which are
    only going one way and thats up. The domestic economy is in a really bad place and i see no improvement only
    deeper in the mire, people that have spare cash are saving it now not spending it. In the good times on average
    people saved 2 euro of every hundred earned now they save 13 euro of every hundred earned. What that means
    basically is that not alone are we not generating as much money in the economy but the little we are generating
    we are holding on tightly to and not letting go. U cant blame people for that and it aint gonna change any time soon
    Difficult to argue with what you say. This will continue until someone in leadership produces a road map. It is not hard to see how The Fuhrer captured the public mood in the 30s in Germany.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (29-07-11)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Maybe try civvy street ??
    Tell ya what lad but thats the way its looking. I'm...ah...somewhat outta practice.

    Hell with that, I'll put me game face on a try get somthin going!!!
    Bada Bing!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •