Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: raid in galway

Reviews

I have read this thread in its entirety and a few things strike me. I will address my opinions to the respective sides.

Guys: In this case knowledge is not power, if your name/number happens to be on one of the phones then tough. If you choose to visit girls you are taking a calculated risk, in this case a call from the Gardai is the risk. So what happens, you get a call on your mobile asking did you visit such and such a premises, your answer is "can't remember, might have might not have" why would you implicate yourself in something possibly illegal. If the Gardai call in person and you happen to be attached, it is a query about an incident involving your car, believe me I have had visits from Gardai claiming illegality, was nothing of the sort just an attempt to intimidate friends of mine at the time. So again knowledge in this case serves no purpose except to increase your anxiety because you will be expecting the call even if it never comes.

Girls; Your point is well made, it is none of our business who the unfortunate girls are, in fairness I doubt that anyone wants to gossip about having visited said ladies. If these girls had been trafficed then it is of concern to all of us, however it seems in this case trafficing has not been mentioned and the judge has ruled he has no jurisdiction to send the girls back to Romania.

It is human nature to be interested in case you are involved in some way or another, that is not to excuse people looking to know what names these girls worked under.

My final thought, for what it is worth is this, if any of the ladies reading this thread know the girls involved and they want to operate legally and without hindrance then maybe you would advise them how to do it safely.

My thoughts for what they are worth.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sofie (31-07-11), SexyOlivia69 (27-07-11), UKHeather (27-07-11), wanted the best 69 (28-07-11), Zan (28-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post

My final thought, for what it is worth is this, if any of the ladies reading this thread know the girls involved and they want to operate legally and without hindrance then maybe you would advise them how to do it safely.

My thoughts for what they are worth.

LMAO. Erm, Doodlebug? Those ladies won't be taking direction from anyone but the people that move them to their next location. Don't believe the hype, just because they didnt name their boss in court doesnt mean there isnt a boss.

All due respect and all that, but some of you know what is going on and some of you don't. If you intend to punt, it might be worth brushing up on the basics.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (28-07-11), monster_monster (27-07-11), Prickly (27-07-11), sashaeve (27-07-11), Sexy Sofie (31-07-11), skywalker85 (27-07-11), UKHeather (27-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    LMAO. Erm, Doodlebug? Those ladies won't be taking direction from anyone but the people that move them to their next location. Don't believe the hype, just because they didnt name their boss in court doesnt mean there isnt a boss.

All due respect and all that, but some of you know what is going on and some of you don't. If you intend to punt, it might be worth brushing up on the basics.
    Lucy forgive my naivete, I was framing my response on the facts as presented in the news reports. And strange as it may seem, I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt, call me reckless, LOL I don't need to brush up on the basics thanks I know them quite well, I am not as innocent as you are presuming. x

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Lucy forgive my naivete, I was framing my response on the facts as presented in the news reports. And strange as it may seem, I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt, call me reckless, LOL I don't need to brush up on the basics thanks I know them quite well, I am not as innocent as you are presuming. x
    Hmm..okayyyyyy. I didnt mean to be abrupt. Four people, from 19- 22, in a small obscure apartment in Galway. Twenty one phones and very little cash, considering there were four. Without being presumptious, and of course not naming names, what the heck do you think was going on there? A shooting of tales from the Crypt? As an indie, I couldnt care less who it was, its dangerous to be interested in things like that, but its pretty obvious what it was.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 27-07-11 at 18:27.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (28-07-11), sashaeve (27-07-11), UKHeather (27-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Hmm..okayyyyyy. I didnt mean to be abrupt. Four people, from 19- 22, in a small obscure apartment in Galway. Twenty one phones and very little cash, considering there were four. Without being presumptious, and of course not naming names, what the heck do you think was going on there? A shooting of tales from the Crypt? As an indie, I couldnt care less who it was, its dangerous to be interested in things like that, but its pretty obvious what it was.

Point taken, forgive me I am not having a go at you. Just trying to put some perspective on for both sides, unfortunate life trait, LOL xxx

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Thanks,,least your honest..that makes 2 of us then... takes one to know one
    What are you 5 years old with the "It takes 1 to know 1!" comment? Grow up!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexyOlivia69 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (27-07-11), UKHeather (27-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SexyOlivia69 View Post
    What are you 5 years old with the "It takes 1 to know 1!" comment? Grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Love it!!!!..................Absolutely Love It!!!!!!!!.........Good 1~~~

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyOlivia69 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (27-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SexyOlivia69 View Post
    Love it!!!!..................Absolutely Love It!!!!!!!!.........Good 1~~~
    A cat pic for everything it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    A cat pic for everything it seems.
    ~~~~~~I got a Kitty Kat Picture For You~~~~~

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyOlivia69 For This Useful Post: