Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: By lonely prision walls....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    no probs...meanwhile i wait for monster to admit he is wrong...ahhh feck it im sure deep down....lol
    are you blind, ignorant or just trolling? I have asked you to point out specifically what I am wrong about and if I am then no probs. also after reading that wiki article and what ber posted I see that the song is about some lad from near Athenry that got deported or is about to. Anyway the fact he's from Connacht does that not make the song anyway about the province?

Also, when are you going to admit you can't spell the name of the province you live in?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

no probs...meanwhile i wait for monster to admit he is wrong...ahhh feck it im sure deep down....lol
    you probably have realised i read the first post , and commented, and didnt bother my arse to read anything else, i just wanted benny to react...........
    a thousand kisses deep..

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    do they explain why the savages of munster stole a song about connacht
    now would be a good time to edit your signature bud...(id drop the.. i am always right bit) the song is not about connaught....im not talking about your rugby spelling either...as i cant spell.
    now here you go...notice i said its not about spelling...and (drum roll) look you said the song was about connacht.....any chance your wrong about that?...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    you probably have realised i read the first post , and commented, and didnt bother my arse to read anything else, i just wanted benny to react...........
    ohh hello rick.

a miserable dirge - an awful tune

Reviews

We bate um Benny
    We bate um Goodo
    We bate um Leinster Bastards

Ah ... the memories.... that felt good...

Nighty tighty Riclesby....

Blog Entries

now here you go...notice i said its not about spelling...and (drum roll) look you said the song was about connacht.....any chance your wrong about that?...lol
    athenry is in connacht (glad to see I taught you how to spell), the song is about a man getting deported for thieving from the brits and while he is waiting he is reminiscing about the place. So from what I hear in the lyrics, is that the guy is dreaming about a place in connacht so I took from it that it was. If that is not correct then I am wrong simples.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    We bate um Benny
    We bate um Goodo
    We bate um Leinster Bastards

Ah ... the memories.... that felt good...

Nighty tighty Riclesby....
    goodnight......james...the posting in red is a ungentlemanly renage on our bet.........
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

We bate um Benny
    We bate um Goodo
    We bate um Leinster Bastards...

Now feck off......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

benin (27-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    athenry is in connacht (glad to see I taught you how to spell), the song is about a man getting deported for thieving from the brits and while he is waiting he is reminiscing about the place. So from what I hear in the lyrics, is that the guy is dreaming about a place in connacht so I took from it that it was. If that is not correct then I am wrong simples.
    once again...yawn the song is not about connaught..or connacht or munster...or rugby ....so im sorry mate.(hugging the little fecker via interweb) your wrong.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast