Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: By lonely prision walls....

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I'll stick with it for the moment

http://www.connachtrugby.ie/
    until you read back my post and notice i was not talking about your spelling...which by the way is wrong...but as i said rugby spelling.... the song bud...its not about connaught.... its ok mate... no worries... nobody is always right...lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    until you read back my post and notice i was not talking about your spelling...which by the way is wrong...but as i said rugby spelling.... the song bud...its not about connaught.... its ok mate... no worries... nobody is always right...lol
    grated I didn't watch the show nor do I really give a fuck about the history of a song sung by boggers, scousers and supporters of a football team in a shite league. But which word are you singling out for spell checking?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (27-07-11)

grated I didn't watch the show nor do I really give a fuck about the history of a song sung by boggers, scousers and supporters of a football team in a shite league. But which word are you singling out for spell checking?
    i was referring to the fact that the song is not about connaught mate...(you spell connaught in the rugby spelling..dont worry i cant spell) but i was just saying the song is not about connaught...its not a spell check mate...look dont worry ...tis fine buddy...(comforting hug)...tis fine... pmsl

Blog Entries

i was referring to the fact that the song is not about connaught mate...(you spell connaught in the rugby spelling..dont worry i cant spell) but i was just saying the song is not about connaught...its not a spell check mate...look dont worry ...tis fine buddy...(comforting hug)...tis fine... pmsl
    as I said the fact that it's not about Connacht doesn't bother me as I didn't watch the show. But in regard my spelling I think you'll find that the correct spelling of the province is Connacht and not Connaught

Cheers for the hug, next time I'll make sure to give you a reach around
    Last edited by monster_monster; 26-07-11 at 22:59.

as I said the fact that it's not about Connacht doesn't bother me as I didn't watch the show. But in regard my spelling I think you'll find that the correct spelling of the provence is Connacht and not Connaught

Cheers for the hug, next time I'll make sure to give you a reach around

no bother....back to the point though...i was referring to your comment that the fields of athenry was a song about connaught (its not about spelling..but still..lol) i was just telling you the song is not about connaught ...now about that hug...im here buddy.

Blog Entries

no bother....back to the point though...i was referring to your comment that the fields of athenry was a song about connaught (its not about spelling..but still..lol) i was just telling you the song is not about connaught ...now about that hug...im here buddy.
    but if you don't mind turning round I'll give you that reach around too

P.S. Connacht
    Last edited by monster_monster; 26-07-11 at 23:03.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Repeat

This is about the 3rd or 4th time this programme has been repeated
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

r.t.e. right now the origins of the song...and what it means ...interesting.
    jesus christ , ive read the start of this thread , its illiterate,.......and you pussys followed by posting comments on what is incomprehensible,,,what the fuck are you saying........rte origins of song....wheres the link to what rte has discussed about the origins of the fucking song???
    a thousand kisses deep..

but if you don't mind turning round I'll give you that reach around too

P.S. Connacht
    ahhh..i think its cute.... really i do.... its ok buddy...you dont have to answer the question... still though about that signature???...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    jesus christ , ive read the start of this thread , its illiterate,.......and you pussys followed by posting comments on what is incomprehensible,,,what the fuck are you saying........rte origins of song....wheres the link to what rte has discussed about the origins of the fucking song???
    yeah i know...but sure thats benny...i dont pretend im always right...still though it was a damn good programme i thought...and the song and its meaning is also really good... what did you think?...im guessing you have thoughts on this...lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast