Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashton Kutcher...you can't be serious??????

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I thought the very same thing when I heard the news; they should just take the show off the air. Two and a half men was Charlie Sheen, but worry not, Charlie is negotiating a new show based on the hit film 'Anger Management'
    yeah i read that...he is getting 20(or 25) percent of the shows profits cause his pay will not be close to what he earned on two and a half men.

id give two and a half men a chance..the writing team are excellent...but that kutcher cant act to save his life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    yeah i read that...he is getting 20(or 25) percent of the shows profits cause his pay will not be close to what he earned on two and a half men.

id give two and a half men a chance..the writing team are excellent...but that kutcher cant act to save his life.
    Kutcher doesn't have the persona to reprise Charlie's role; that role was basically Charlie playing himself; having Kutcher play it is like having Kermit the Frog play, it just doesn't seem right
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 24-07-11 at 20:02.

Kutcher doesn't have the persona to reprise Charlie's role; that role was basically Charlie playing himself; having Kutcher play it is like having Kermit the Frog play, it just doesn't seem right
    kutcher wont be playing charlie harper...but as you say nobody could...it was basically sheen's life in a comedy.

Reviews

id give two and a half men a chance..the writing team are excellent..but that kutcher cant act to save his life.
    Joking?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Joking?
    no mate i think its really a funny show..herb for example is feckin brilliant....the episode when judith was giving birth was brilliant.

Blog Entries

kutcher wont be playing charlie harper...but as you say nobody could...it was basically sheen's life in a comedy.
    For whatever reason that even I don't know why, but there atre some actors who I just don't like, and Kutcher is one of them;I would never pay or turn on a tv to watch him, period

For whatever reason that even I don't know why, but there atre some actors who I just don't like, and Kutcher is one of them;I would never pay or turn on a tv to watch him, period
    perhaps cause he is an actor..who cant act?

Reviews

perhaps cause he is an actor..who cant act?
    Like Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Like Charlie.
    thats the point buddy...he was himself.

Reviews

thats the point buddy...he was himself.
    Is he also supoosed to be playing himself in virtually everything else he has ever been in? (Wall Street maybe an exception.) He ruined Spin City!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast