Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So frustrating

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    The mood is on me and have been trying to contact 2 girls who advertise that they work Sunday morning..... ring ring ring no reply on one and the other is turned off, there should be some way to prevent this from happening, especially to punters, like myself, who live in the country and have a limited choice of girls in the first place, maybe suspend them from advertising for awhile........
    They could have been working when you called.

Reviews

69patrick69 - I need an avatar like that. cool
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (24-07-11)

Reviews

The mood is on me and have been trying to contact 2 girls who advertise that they work Sunday morning..... ring ring ring no reply on one and the other is turned off, there should be some way to prevent this from happening, especially to punters, like myself, who live in the country and have a limited choice of girls in the first place, maybe suspend them from advertising for awhile........
    The cheek of them, who do they think they are ? Not answering their phones before mid-day on a Sunday, their legs should be amputated from the knees and they should be banned from the site for life. A lie in on a Sunday, pfft, I ask ya !!!

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (24-07-11), Irish Fiona (24-07-11), mature abby (24-07-11), Morpheus (24-07-11), Rodney69 (24-07-11), SexyOlivia69 (24-07-11), TiffanyTees (24-07-11), UKHeather (24-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    They could have been working when you called.
    Thats true.... but have been ringing both for over an hour now, will keep trying

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    One that promotes adultery?

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    The cheek of them, who do they think they are ? Not answering their phones before mid-day on a Sunday, their legs should be amputated from the knees and they should be banned from the site for life. A lie in on a Sunday, pfft, I ask ya !!!
    Fair enough, but dont advertise their availibility then

Reviews

Well, its sunday lad, personally I would have no problem making a little excursion out of it. I would happily put a half dozen numbers in me phone drive up to Atha Cliath and just drive around and ring and see what sorta appointment materialised. Actually its one of my favourite ways to punt (element of the random), then its nice to go for a bite to eat somewhere nice afterwards. Or why not go for a deep relaxing chinese massage (theres such a proliferation) you may get over an hour and they can be seriously intimate if you find the right girl. So yeah mate make a half day out of it, whaddaya say?
    Bada Bing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    I think that would be an impossible quest Rodders, the chances of you finding an avatar where Thelma is performing OWO on Rodney is pretty slim mate lol

CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 24-07-11 at 11:22.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (24-07-11), Rodney69 (24-07-11)

Fair enough, but dont advertise their availibility then
    There is no way to suspend availability. Once your advert is paid for it has to be left to run.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

jimbobbins (24-07-11)

Reviews

I never check the availability times because I've found them to be completely inaccurate!! Speaking to some of the girls, I understand that it's impossible for them to change their advertised working times once their profile goes up for the week.

The simply solution - is try someone else today. Keep going down your list until you get a friendly voice answering the phone! Surely you have more than two ladies on your favourites list??

As Rodders pointed out - advanced bookings (preferably by PM) are the way to go. However, I fully appreciate that many girls don't take advance bookings especially if they are seeing you for the first time.

So just keep ringing around mate until some lovely girl agrees to see you! Obviously it all depends on how horny you are. If you've calmed down and had a cold shower then maybe leave it for another day.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

luigi (24-07-11)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast