Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse found dead

I like the name Alan. There is a huge slug who lives in my garden. Alan is a good name for a slug. I'm going to name him Alan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

DollyDarling (23-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    you people buying her records gave her the money to buy the drugs that killed her......some fucking fans you lot are
    its her pusher i feel sorry for..........he is royally fucked now
    I really dont think that they will be reading these forums tonight......or any of her friends or relatives..........some folk are being just a tad too precious I believe

I havent even started yet, I'm just waiting for one of you guys to say the wrong thing and....................WALLOP !
    Alec swimming against the tide as usual.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Alec, occassionally you are funny, sometimes your an arsehole.....no actually your normally an arsehole.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (23-07-11), UKHeather (23-07-11)

How wonderful to be superior. We all know heroin is really really bad. You tend to forget that until you are really hooked on it, in which case you can't function without your fix. Yup, junkies die. But they are still people, someones child, and I don't think selling a few million records could change being really messed up. So we can all drink coffee, have a fag, a drink after work and not worry at all
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

A tragedy! No less compounded by the loss of a serious talent to the world!

I suspect the drugs and alcohol were superficial signs of deeper problems. There is a definite relationship between the seriously talented artists and manic depression. History is littered with examples - Van Gogh, Beethoven, Kurt Cobain....

My condolences to Amy's family.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (24-07-11), skywalker85 (23-07-11), TiffanyTees (23-07-11), westcorklad (23-07-11)

Just sharing my favourite Amy song

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (23-07-11)

Reviews

Another one for the 27 Club.

I'm finding it hard to get worked up about this. It's not like we've lost a cancer cure or anything here, folks. Dozens of people tried to help Amy Winehouse get over her addiction, and she fell off the wagon each and every time. There comes a point where you have to shrug and let them fucking well get on with it.

That, of course, doesn't matter a jot to her parents or her brothers and sisters, or to her extended family. They must be going through hell; it must be a terrible thing to see someone you love stuck on the road to hell and not being able to help no matter how hard you try. I feel badly for them, and I hope they find something to ease their pain.

its the crocodile tears of you lot that makes me want to puke.

whats the diff between AW and any junkie you lot would avoid like the plague on the streets.....AW could belt out a tune , thats it

bet most of you folk never helped or put your arm around a regular junkie or their family.......probably just turned up your noses and muttered scumbag or something underneath your breath

if i got you wrong i apologise with all my heart and soul but if I didnt...............

Reviews

its the crocodile tears of you lot that makes me want to puke.

whats the diff between AW and any junkie you lot would avoid like the plague on the streets.....AW could belt out a tune , thats it

bet most of you folk never helped or put your arm around a regular junkie or their family.......probably just turned up your noses and muttered scumbag or something underneath your breath

if i got you wrong i apologise with all my heart and soul but if I didnt...............
    Alec you have a point at one level and its hard to argue against, however as some have said there is a time and a place. If you have followed this thread one of the posters actually met Amy and might be saddened by her death so some sensitivity might be a good idea.

Once again you are a contradiction you blurt out your opinions in bad taste and in an attempt to get attention and be different but underneath as your last post infers you are a sensitive soul and have some empathy with the marginalised. Interesting!!!!

Reviews

Great talent
    Unfortunately you always felt it would end like this.
    Amy Whitehouse RIP

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (24-07-11), UKHeather (24-07-11)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast