Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A legacy of shame?

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Suffer little children, come unto me. Someone must pay for this.
    Morning Lucy you got me at a bad time when I posted you see I've been there worn the t-shirt and had 10 years of my life at the hands of those bastards no luckily I was never sexually abused but I saw it go on all around me at the axe of 4 you get sent to school and your left with these psychotic evil frustrated men and on day one your subjected to absolute fear to be different like being left handed or in my case dyslexic is an outrage and an easy target for big men with there leather or cane in there fucking long black cloaks every time you made a mistake you got belted and on occasion humiliated in class for being stupid until the old sperminater turned 14 and judgment day arrived and i and 2 others in my class decided no more and beat the shite out of one of those pricks in class all 3 of us were kicked out and could not get another school to take us cos the church has such power now I could go on but I would be here all day and bore the pants off you but I know of hundreds of insidents and I have two friends that are here no more Beacouse of those men of the cloth so I don't read about it It upsets me and brings back the horror of these men but I nice little ending to the story a friend of mine said to me 15 years ago (not in this world no more ) I found were brother _____ is buried let's go see it we went to the grave yard and there a mass grave with about 20 of the bastards in it with big headstones to the right hand side we saw where the fecker was buried so off we go took out the wee man and pissed all over the grave you would not believe the pleasure I get when think about it.... Haha

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (22-07-11), Lucy Chambers (23-07-11), mature abby (22-07-11), royaler (22-07-11), UKHeather (22-07-11)

Ooops heavy stuff before breakfast but it's off my chest, now and we've got a weekend to enjoy mmmmmmmm

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

mature abby (22-07-11), royaler (22-07-11), UKHeather (22-07-11)

Reviews

I have just finished reading the final reports on the Industrial Schools in Ireland. A sadder, more sickening affair it is hard to find, and it would seem the Vatican is not prepared to pay for past mistakes. What is your take on this? Is this the final toll for the Catholic Church in Ireland? Do you still have faith in men of the cloth? How can the will of the church be upheld while this issue is unanswered?

http://www.childabusecommission.ie/r...CA-VOL3-09.pdf
    I think all the clerical abuse reports are coinciding at a time when a lot of people are taking a long hard look at religion and belief in God in general terms (I know I sure as hell have been for the last two years). The awful sanctimonious garbage all of us had to listen to over the years (and being young we would not have had the vocabulary or ideas to question anything) still grates on me. The almost childish posture of the clergy (eg the Sure I Didnt Know Such Perversions Could Even Exist Defence) is just dismaying to contemplate. Personal responsibility folks, thats what its all about.

All that being said I met and knew some decent priests and brothers over the years. Theres good people of all stripes everywhere, very important not to lose sight of that.
    Bada Bing!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-07-11), royaler (22-07-11), sperminater (22-07-11), UKHeather (22-07-11)

Reviews

the sad thing is that it was all covered up by those in power,politiciansl and the gardai were all involved in covering the churchs evil doing,man currupts is an old and true saying,not one of those bastards were excomunionication but if anyone spoke about the crimes commited they were threatened by the powers that be,ie rome with excomunionication,sadly there were some good priests,most left,the church is rotten to the core from the top down starting with the pope,what would our lord do?,well he did flog the money lenders and hawkers from the temple so I guess that hopefully he will make sure that they roast in hell,according to the bible he used to be a vengeful god,sadly most abuse still happenes in the home and yes Ireland is a horrible place for the protection of children

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-07-11), royaler (22-07-11), sperminater (22-07-11), UKHeather (22-07-11)

Reviews

I have just finished reading the final reports on the Industrial Schools in Ireland. A sadder, more sickening affair it is hard to find, and it would seem the Vatican is not prepared to pay for past mistakes. What is your take on this? Is this the final toll for the Catholic Church in Ireland? Do you still have faith in men of the cloth? How can the will of the church be upheld while this issue is unanswered?

http://www.childabusecommission.ie/r...CA-VOL3-09.pdf
    Hey Lucy, one of my earlier memories was sitting at mass, small country church, and listening to the priest reading out the list of people and what they contributed to whatever collection had been on the previous week. he would start with the highest contributors and go all the way to the lowest - name by name!!!! My father never had much and was always near the bottom of the list - I could feel his cringe of shame every time! Left an everlasting mark on my mind.
    Went to the Christian Brothers school after - lucky I escaped most of the time but I witnessed those bastards dolling out cruelty to other lads! So I have a deep hatred for the Catholic Institution! Visited the Vatican a few years ago and the wealth in that place is sickening - and compare that to those poor people in Sudan at the moment. So that report has been a long time coming - too long for me!
    Thanks a million for the link!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-07-11), UKHeather (22-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Ooops heavy stuff before breakfast but it's off my chest, now and we've got a weekend to enjoy mmmmmmmm
    You sure have buddy, you sure have! If you look towards the south-east any time today and over the next few days you will see a distinctive green glow in the sky and you will know that Royaler is green with envy! Go for it mate!

Reviews

The only thing I would add is, that if the Church of Scientology was guilty of the same forms of abuse, would they still be left to function in the country? I don't know, because it's a rhetorical question, but it does highlight the differing standards held by the Irish for the Catholic Church and other religions.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to experiencedguy For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-07-11), royaler (22-07-11), UKHeather (22-07-11), very shy guy (22-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    I don't really link youtube videos but thought this was really something to view an emotional man speaking about his experience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iQGczIx6Sg

This still makes the hairs on my neck stand up and get teary eyes
    People talk about the bravery of sportsmen and celebrities. This IS bravery!!!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to skyliner For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-07-11), mature abby (22-07-11), royaler (22-07-11), sperminater (22-07-11), UKHeather (22-07-11), very shy guy (22-07-11)

I was thinking of forming a castration club I've got a few people in mind to start on

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

royaler (22-07-11)

Blog Entries

I have had such a heart rendering day today nearly every client ive seen has suffered some sort of abuse
    it really is a fucked up society we live in x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12