Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Clients posting fake reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Unhappy Clients posting fake reviews

    Why do clients write fake reviews to escorts??? Well I am an escort girl myself and I do know another escorts who sadly get bad reviews (wich are true) but what they do straigth away it is to call a regular client to ask him to write a fake brilliant review for them to cover up the bad one. That is bad and what's piss me off it is that the girl gets a great review even when the meeting never happened. Be aware of any good review after a bad one it is 100% fake. Stop writting fake reviews, please!!!! It is not fair

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Y'know... here and there...
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Got to say I agree with deletedaccount on that one.
    You can take any train of thought so far that it becomes nonsensical...
    Ie, every review that is a new poster's first/ only review must be a fake if it's complimentary...
    Girls that constantly get top marks reviews must be writing their own, etc...

    Yes i'm sure that sometimes the above is true, but not all of the time! Not most of the time.

    At the end of the day, every girl has to be true to herself. If she's insecure enough to feel she needs to fake a review/ beg for reviews to make herself feel good, then thats her lookout in the end.
    Anyone who is fairly stoic and comfortable in them selfs will just mind their own affairs as opposed to second guessing other peoples, and take what comes.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile Fake reviews

    If I get a bad review but is not true I will contact the website to remove it or complain about it.
    If I get a bad review but is true I have to face it and improve myself to make sure it will not happened again.
    Normally there is days or weeks after a girl gets review again but I saw bad reviews
    and the same day or day after the girl gets an amazing one so that is a fake one. Look up the dates between reviews if you wonder also look up the other reviews the
    client which are suspicious wrote previously to another escorts.
    You will make up your own decision after you follow these steps above.
    Lets make it fair for everyone

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Y'know... here and there...
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I must admit your outlook is to be lauded, ie, actually acknowledging that sometimes maybe something wasn't right and it gives you something to work on (when a reviewer is reasonable and not rude, of course!) But I do also think that not all cases of secondary reviews are fake- say a client who doesn't generally review, sees a bad review on a girl he had a great service with... He might then go against his normal behavior and write her a review in her defense, whereas otherwise he might not.
    Also, a lot of the times the dates a review is actually posted on, is not the date the service took place...
    I know that the site uploads the reviews in batches, so a whole pile of reviews may appear at the same time in that way.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default You wrote one love so you should know.

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Why do clients write fake reviews to escorts??? Well I am an escort girl myself and I do know another escorts who sadly get bad reviews (wich are true) but what they do straigth away it is to call a regular client to ask him to write a fake brilliant review for them to cover up the bad one. That is bad and what's piss me off it is that the girl gets a great review even when the meeting never happened. Be aware of any good review after a bad one it is 100% fake. Stop writting fake reviews, please!!!! It is not fair

    And what do you do??You get on to the people your paying and complain but,and this is a big but,you cant really complain about anything because you stuck up a false review of a Russian TS.Remember?You put your name to it but it never happened.You more or less came clean on it.

    You writting this post is like a mugger complaining that he just got robbed. Im sorry love, but you yourself contributed to a false review here and as a result your theory on false reviews doesnt count for very much at all.

    The review system is clearly fucked up and a new ,more controlled one needs to be put in place.

    Lets the name calling and tantrums begin,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Explain this so Sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    If I get a bad review but is not true I will contact the website to remove it or complain about it.
    If I get a bad review but is true I have to face it and improve myself to make sure it will not happened again.
    Normally there is days or weeks after a girl gets review again but I saw bad reviews
    and the same day or day after the girl gets an amazing one so that is a fake one. Look up the dates between reviews if you wonder also look up the other reviews the
    client which are suspicious wrote previously to another escorts.
    You will make up your own decision after you follow these steps above.
    Lets make it fair for everyone
    if your such a stickler for fairness ,why did you as an escort write a false review of a russian TS???


    Explain please,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default sofi

    I have been to see sofi.
    Have written an honest review which i hope will help let the matter of her reviews rest. This girl is special i need say no more.
    I have a theory on positive false reviews here goes, when somebody gets an obviously false negative review we see it as malicious and tend to dis regard it, but when we see an obviously false positive review we kind of assume the girl did this to drum up buisness so we say be careful here why did she have to do this is her service bad therefore goal acheived.
    In sofis case first off she wouldnt need false reviews because her repeat buisness must be phenomenal.she also contacted patricia about afalse review which was very positive and would pass as genuine which shows great honesty and having met her i know this to be the case.
    if this seems like a plug for sofi she deserves it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default here it is.........

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I have been to see sofi.
    Have written an honest review which i hope will help let the matter of her reviews rest. This girl is special i need say no more.
    I have a theory on positive false reviews here goes, when somebody gets an obviously false negative review we see it as malicious and tend to dis regard it, but when we see an obviously false positive review we kind of assume the girl did this to drum up buisness so we say be careful here why did she have to do this is her service bad therefore goal acheived.
    In sofis case first off she wouldnt need false reviews because her repeat buisness must be phenomenal.she also contacted patricia about afalse review which was very positive and would pass as genuine which shows great honesty and having met her i know this to be the case.
    if this seems like a plug for sofi she deserves it.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Read the review and then read sofis response...........that does not make sense.
    Looks like she wrote it herself,was caught out,and shot back to defend herself.

    Funny shit,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Default Fake reviews- westside

    The review I wrote to tv Natasha was true. I have had a threesome booking with her and a client in my apartment long time ago when I wrote the review. I didn't know an escort girl can't write reviews but I do know now so i never done it again.
    Westside did you ever wrote a fake review your self???? Have you ever been aks by an escort girl to write a fake review??

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default At least im not a pimp this time.....................

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    The review I wrote to tv Natasha was true. I have had a threesome booking with her and a client in my apartment long time ago when I wrote the review. I didn't know an escort girl can't write reviews but I do know now so i never done it again.
    Westside did you ever wrote a fake review your self???? Have you ever been aks by an escort girl to write a fake review??
    a review for myself??What a great idea.Ok i will do one so.

    I rose early one morning with a large horn.I walked slowly to the mirror and said ohhhh lalalla you hunky lad,lets see this guy.

    Cost 0
    Services recieved BFE,reverse oral and fisting.

    Happy.At least you have learned composure love.No shitstorm this time.

    your last q.An escort did have hassle one time and yes i did offer to wtrie on e for her but she declined it.

    I left the rubbish till last.you worte a review for yourself and have admitted clearly here to abusing the review system.You state clearly here it was a threesome booking (which i think is bull based on your reaction at the time).

    The reveiw system is for clients to post experinces, good or bad, about an escort.Not for an escort to post about it.You just said in no uncertain terms here ,that you had a threesome booking.Therefore you were not a client and were paid for it.

    ie you abused the review system by writting a review for a service gievn by yourself.(if it was true).I believe you had a fling with Dr Savacko and you gave him/her a plug(no pun intended) by doing a review.

    You abused the review sytem and cant complain about others doing it.
    Westside.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •