Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Snags!

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ok ... major gripe... and I will not withstand it anymore... I demand, no I deserved this to be fixed sooner rather than later...

Right.. if you are writing a PM or a post and the amount of text is more than can fit in one window causing it to scroll up, if you move the mouse outside the window and back on again, THE WHOLE PAGE GOES TO TOP OF PAGE....ARGHHHHHHH.

This is very anoying, if you are trying to highlight something to make it bold or generally just edit yor text, if you accidently go outside the window when you return you have lost your position... this is ok on a pc but when you are on a phone its FECKIN ANNOYING...

Where are ya, ya Nerdy mod... get this sorted or I will ... I will....I will PM you every day, all day. Even more times than I PM Julia (whom, as a matter of interest, has never responded, but I still PM her. Maybe someday she will realise how much I need her in my life, and she may take pity. ..And oh Yeah... I dont care if it is just in pity, I will take it cos ...... I think I love you Julia...)
    it took courage to display your feelings like that in the open forum james...i only hope julia replys and tells you how much she loves you aswell
    (ffs she keeps asking to ask you to go on a date with her...and if i have your phone number and if "jamsie wamsie" would like me wearing this yellow thong)

i doff my hat to you jimbop and as i wipe a tear of pride from my eye i wish ye all the best....sorry my reply took so long but the screen kept gong to the top of the feckin page....lol

Reviews

Gobshite.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12