Thread: Continue the story

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Until Blue Rebel came along and parked more than a bike in his ass,
    actually parked my Honda vfr 1200F and left my helmet on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    actually parked my Honda vfr 1200F and left my helmet on
    You left your helmet in that dirtbird, Birdman, at least he wasn't an anally, retentive, tightass-not being from round these parts.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

You left your helmet in that dirtbird, Birdman, at least he wasn't an anally, retentive, tightass-not being from round these parts.
    Sure as hell have left my helmet in lots of tight ass around these parts in the last year

Reviews

TE=blue rebel;1714333]Sure as hell have left my helmet in lots of tight ass around these parts in the last year[/QUOTE]

Always pays to have a helmet on your helmet, in these tight situations, health and safety rules OK!
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

TE=blue rebel;1714333]Sure as hell have left my helmet in lots of tight ass around these parts in the last year
    Always pays to have a helmet on your helmet, in these tight situations, health and safety rules OK![/QUOTE]

Pays being the operative word though I have been offered freebies from time to time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Always pays to have a helmet on your helmet, in these tight situations, health and safety rules OK!
    Pays being the operative word though I have been offered freebies from time to time[/QUOTE]

But today being St. Valentine's day, we'll all go misty and dewy eyed into the sunset, holding hands,
    Shalom/salaam.

Pays being the operative word though I have been offered freebies from time to time
    But today being St. Valentine's day, we'll all go misty and dewy eyed into the sunset, holding hands,[/QUOTE]

Too bad we were holding someone else's hands cause we were too wasted to see
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

alcatel (14-02-16)

9. Default

Meanwhile having extracted various helmets bikes more helmets from his ass our featherless fiend set forth on his adventures pausing only to apply some salve to his abused nether regions. He had travelled very far when an attractive young lady approached took one long look and promptly threw up leaving our hero covered in a thin film of ....

Reviews

contempt and self loathing,
    Shalom/salaam.

Reviews

contempt and self loathing,
    but was still wondering if there was any chance of the ride?