Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conundrum

Default Conundrum

Visiting Dublin for a few nights, would love to visit some of the stunning ladies on offer here, but the problem is im with my girlfriend.

What and how can I sneak off for an hour to visit a beautiful T lady? Suggestions please haha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to seand For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (28-04-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by seand View Post
    Visiting Dublin for a few nights, would love to visit some of the stunning ladies on offer here, but the problem is im with my girlfriend.

What and how can I sneak off for an hour to visit a beautiful T lady? Suggestions please haha.
    Bring her with you ffs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (28-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Hey baby

Good idea HORNY Barney boy
    Hey Sexy 😘

Now that would be a dream , but somehow I don't think she'd appreciate me drinking milk 😝

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by seand View Post
    Hey Sexy ��

Now that would be a dream , but somehow I don't think she'd appreciate me drinking milk ��
    Tell her that milk is good for your teeth and your boner

Oh sorry bones

Reviews

Hmm, say you have to go out (which she will naturally question) and answer it with "it's a surprise, trust me you will love it, bla bla". Go and do what you have to do however return with a present or flowers (let's say an Alex & Ani bracelet because they're not expensive and you can cover your time away by saying you couldn't decide, they were all apt for her and you just wanted to pick the right one, etc).

What's great about this, even if she questioned your whereabouts when you were gone, when you return they will all be put to bed (excuse the pun).

Reviews

Tell her your going to the tanning parlor! There all over town!

amateur replies lol...what you need to do is book her into a 2 hour beauty treatment place somewhere, like a hotel, facial, massage, etc, you say then your going to go and watch the football and met again in 2 hours, meanwhile you've had the time of your life

10. The Following User Says Thank You to younger guy For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (28-04-17)

Reviews

Great idea you can buy her the same present an more whenever she gets an std of you for swallowing milk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to topbhoy1 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (28-04-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by topbhoy1 View Post
    Great idea you can buy her the same present an more whenever she gets an std of you for swallowing milk
    Have you swallowed milk?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by younger guy View Post
    amateur replies lol...what you need to do is book her into a 2 hour beauty treatment place somewhere, like a hotel, facial, massage, etc, you say then your going to go and watch the football and met again in 2 hours, meanwhile you've had the time of your life
    So young, yet so wise.haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast