Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: can a man really have a girlfriend experience without beeing french kissed?? :D

Reviews

DFK is a wonderful thing when it happens but isn't essential for a good GFE.
    Getting kissed on your ear lobe or having her fingers run through your hair is equally as great.

Reviews

Simple answer is that FK is a must have - for me anyway.

In my book you have sex with a stranger or a prostitute. You make love with a GF. When a lady provides a GFE she is your GF for the hour and while all the body to body contact and ear nibbling is great nothing gets me going like a good snog.

When looking at profiles a pic may catch my eye. When I read the favs if FK is not listed I move on straight away. When I read reviews I make a little mental note if the reviewer mentions that the lady is a good or enthusatic kisser. When I phone I always ask about kissing, its that important.

Sometimes the lady doesn't seem that keen - maybe 1 or 2 darting motions with the tongue. Maybe I didn't click with the lady, I know it's not hygiene but I also know that I ain't Brad Pitt. But for me that's a lady that I'll never re-visit.

Sometimes you find a lady that is really into it. I mean deep sloppy, lemme up for air, type of kissing. Again maybe I just connect in some way with these particular beauties or else they just like short little fat blokes

These are the type of ladies that I like to return to. This kissing raises the temperature and tempo immediately - 0 to 60 in like 1 sec.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

pforce (19-07-11)

Reviews

GFE without french kissing would be like non-alcoholic beer--whats the point!!!!lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234