Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: the truth is out there???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mid ulster
    Posts
    777
    Reviews
    4

    Default the truth is out there???

    with all the chat about the media, etc, what stories would u like the press to reveal the truth about?
    Personally, i would love to know the truth behind Bush/Binladen/Twin towers conspiracies. was Binladen and his family flown out of USA just befor 911 and if so...why?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    I hate to admit this Derrylad, but I can't handle that kind of truth!!

    Some things are best kept secret! (Although I know most would disagree). The ramifications of the Bush administration allegedly being behind the 9/11 bombings would be too much for America too handle. (I presume that's what you suggesting??)

    It's a bit like the film based on the graphic novel "V for Vendetta" - where a government releases a virus to kill it's own people and blames 'terrorists'. Thereby allowing them to seize emergency power and have supreme control over the nation!

    A bit too close to the bone for me. A little too close to reality! I couldn't handle that sort of thing and would actually prefer not to know!!

    (Heck! Why do you think I picked my Avatar! I live in an alternate reality half the time!!)
    Last edited by Morpheus; 19-07-11 at 01:11.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (19-07-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mid ulster
    Posts
    777
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I hate to admit this Derrylad, but I can't handle that kind of truth!!

    Some things are best kept secret! (Although I know most would disagree). The ramifications of the Bush administration allegedly being behind the 9/11 bombings would be too much for America too handle. (I presume that's what you suggesting??)

    It's a bit like the film based on the graphic novel "V for Vendetta" - where a government releases a virus to kill it's own people and blames 'terrorists'. Thereby allowing them to seize emergency power and have supreme control over the nation!

    A bit too close to the bone for me. A little too close to reality! I couldn't handle that sort of thing and would actually prefer not to know!!
    Now you're scarin the sh1te outa me!!!

    "Ignorance is bliss"
    Last edited by Derry lad; 19-07-11 at 01:14.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (19-07-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Always in the Doghouse
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Shergar , was it a botched IRA job ?

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    "V for Vendetta"
    Great film

    How do they get the Fig into Fig Rolls

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I hate to admit this Derrylad, but I can't handle that kind of truth!!

    Some things are best kept secret! (Although I know most would disagree). The ramifications of the Bush administration allegedly being behind the 9/11 bombings would be too much for America too handle. (I presume that's what you suggesting??)

    It's a bit like the film based on the graphic novel "V for Vendetta" - where a government releases a virus to kill it's own people and blames 'terrorists'. Thereby allowing them to seize emergency power and have supreme control over the nation!

    A bit too close to the bone for me. A little too close to reality! I couldn't handle that sort of thing and would actually prefer not to know!!

    (Heck! Why do you think I picked my Avatar! I live in an alternate reality half the time!!)
    For that to work we would all have to believe that bush could actually read

    So I'm afraid a conspiracy theory is all it will ever be

    Derry lad
    Are you jim corr by any chance?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    benin (19-07-11), Morpheus (19-07-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    You'll never get the truth!

  11. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    For that to work we would all have to believe that bush could actually read
    Good one Doozer xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    Doozer (19-07-11)

  13. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    with all the chat about the media, etc, what stories would u like the press to reveal the truth about?
    Personally, i would love to know the truth behind Bush/Binladen/Twin towers conspiracies. was Binladen and his family flown out of USA just befor 911 and if so...why?
    Bin Laden's exteded family was flown out of country right after 9/11, while there was still a 'no fly order' in effect. Theirs was the

    only plane allowed to fly in US airspace.. When it came to light, and uproar ensued, the explanation was that they were flown out

    so as to prevent a lynching...

    As to Twin Towers being sabotaged by Bush and cronies?? I wouldn't put it past them, but... Well, refer to Doozer's onliner re Bush

    to begin with.. and also take into consideration that in '93 Al Queda already attempted to bring down Tower 1. I believe they just

    figured out a better way to do it by 9/11.

    I also heard that supposedly on day of attack all Jews were told to stay home... Any takers on that one?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    You'll never get the truth!
    you can't handle the truth....


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •