Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nigella Lawson Naked (really!!!!)

Reviews

Default Nigella Lawson Naked (really!!!!)

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/...m-2856131.html

I just don't have the motherfucking pictures!!!! Here's the story:

Nigella Lawson, the voluptuous television cook, has been placed in an apparent compromising position after claims her neighbours have seen her naked in her multi-million pound London mansion.

Despite spending a fortune transforming the former warehouse into a £12m (€13.7m) seven-bedroom mansion, it seems the renovations have one fatal flaw.

During the extensive works upgrading the building, while still retaining the 1870 facade, someone apparently failed to fit the bathroom with frosted glass.

Neighbours have since been left afghast after claiming they can see the 51 year-old visiting the bathroom and have seen her in a state of undress.

But the domestic godess, who shares the mansion in Chelsea, west London, with her 68 year-old husband, Charles Saatchi, the arts patron, laughed off the embarrassing revelation, promising to “investigate”.

The home includes a stylish loggia — a gallery open to the elements on one of the upper floors — with the luxurious bathroom beyond.

But it appears the couple have shunned hoi polloi fittings such as frosted glass or, indeed, even a door leaving neighbours with a “clear view into the room”.

This has allowed neighbours in the exclusive area of London being able to unwittingly catch a glimpse of Nigella “au naturel”.

“It isn’t a case of deliberately looking in, but there is a view into the bathroom and anyone glancing in the direction of the loggia from nearby can glimpse what’s going on,” an “observer” told the Daily Mail.

A spokesman for the cook declined to comment on Tuesday.

But Miss Lawson, a former newspaper journalist, reportedly "hooted with laughter" when informed about her neighbours' sightings.

"I had no idea we were overlooked," the “How To Be A Domestic Goddess” author told the paper.

"Obviously, I will investigate."

Her cookery programmes, books and kitchenware range, have made her a television star with a multi-million pound personal fortune.

Miss Lawson’s figure sparked discussion in April after shunning a revealing swimsuit for a visit, instead the so-called “burkini", the modesty-saving outfit designed for Muslim women.

Accompanied by the comedian Maria McErlane, who wore a skimpy bikini, Miss Lawson sported a black two-piece and peaked cap, leaving only her hands, feet and face showing.

That woman is probably the sexiest creature on this Earth. And her husband is 17 years older than her. Nigella, please! Leave him for me! I will love you! I will eat all your food and never complain! If you make me chocolate cakes every day I promise to jizz on your tits regularly as a reward! I might even stop punting for a while!!!

Here, have some smutty pics. You sick bastards.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (24-08-11)

Reviews

Read it earlier and have spent the day looking for the pics, LOL, although I do have a good imagination.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A fine looking lady IMO .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Mousey you **** I took an instant woody there when I saw your headline only to be disappointment when I looked at your thread and found no naked pics of the sexiest milf on telly, not impressed with you my little rodent friend.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

She's cooking up a stir in my trousers! Cor blimey!!!! LOL!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

dr love (24-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    She's cooking up a stir in my trousers! Cor blimey!!!! LOL!
    Careful on that lily pad Samuel .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Her neighbours are lucky bastards...

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Careful on that lily pad Samuel .: lol

Sammy needs to lose some weight it seems. I've heard of abandon ship but abandon lily is just ridiculous!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

That's one 51 year old that I would'nt kick out of bed for dropping her crumbs on my duvet.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (24-08-11)

Reviews

I have seen her naked.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Her neighbours are lucky bastards...

Sammy needs to lose some weight it seems. I've heard of abandon ship but abandon lily is just ridiculous!
    Well, there's so many juicy grubs, I can't help myself. Besides, the captain always goes down with his ship, so I only have myself to blame when I'm in the drink

14. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (24-08-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast