Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Escort communication skills

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default Escort communication skills

    What has been your experience of your pre-booking communications with the ladies ? In general, I find things fine but now and again I have comunications or lack of communication which I find completely baffling. Some of it is inexplicable. How is it for you ?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    ryder (18-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    sooooo close to heaven
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    What has been your experience of your pre-booking communications with the ladies ? In general, I find things fine but now and again I have comunications or lack of communication which I find completely baffling. Some of it is inexplicable. How is it for you ?
    You just have to stop misdialing and getting through to Chinese Take Aways.

    no but seriously some interactions have baffled me also,one or two have gotten seriously pissed of cause of their lack of ability to direct me to their apt, I have given up at least twice and do not forget I have only been to see one Escort. I am sure like all things there is good and bad, some due to lack of good english and some due a a lack of people skils.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Larwood For This Useful Post:

    LaraSwiss (18-07-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I'd say it's equally as frustrating for them on occasions, they are trying to give directions to a location they may not be so familiar with to a guy who hasn't a clue. People notice different things when taking in their surroundings so I really try not to get flustered, agitation on the phone won't help the situation, if you don't understand, take a step back, deep breath, smile and say I'm lost, can we start again gorgeous.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    saoirsemac (18-07-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On the roof opposite .
    Posts
    3,008
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Some Escorts seem reluctant to even give the name of the street they are in. Then we have the shabby developers who wont even put a name on the apartment block. Mature Abby gave me the clearest directions I have ever received.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Generally not bad, I think you have to forgive a certain amount, particularly where the escort is not a native english speaker, text can simplify things but many are reluctant to use text. It helps if you have some other language skills yourself. Of course I have not moved outside of Dublin for my appointments so it is easy as I know the city well.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserannehoney (18-07-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    I know the escorts get all sorts of phone calls but I had my eye on going to see a new escort for me, but when I phoned, her complete lack of interest totally put me off, just thought .if you can't be bothered neither can I, so moved on.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    346
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    What has been your experience of your pre-booking communications with the ladies ? In general, I find things fine but now and again I have comunications or lack of communication which I find completely baffling. Some of it is inexplicable. How is it for you ?
    When I started I was nervous as hell and I"M sure some of the girl thought the were dealing with a right fecking eijit( I'm sure some still do) mealy mouth was not the word, but now I am so smooth on the phone it's unreal.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Generally not bad, I think you have to forgive a certain amount, particularly where the escort is not a native english speaker, text can simplify things but many are reluctant to use text. It helps if you have some other language skills yourself. Of course I have not moved outside of Dublin for my appointments so it is easy as I know the city well.
    I dont answer texts nor will I give out location details by text, for all I know the guy might be a timewaster/there might be more than 1 guy/he might be a robber/ the guy might report the location to the gardai & they will know where I am working from & could cause trouble. Until I see the guy from the landmark I've given I wont give out my exact location details, you never know who's ringing you. It does make me suspicious of a guy when he is too insistent of knowing my exact location, there's no need to know that until you confirm your appointment.

    Sandy of Newcastle x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 18-07-11 at 18:23.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (18-07-11)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Mind you, sometimes it's a great way to tell agency girls, you just know by the way some ladies react when on the phone that it's not actually them but someone pretending, especially if the profile says basic English and the lady you are talking to is fluent..

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    I don't answer texts nor will I give out location details by text, for all I know the guy might be a timewaster/there might be more than 1 guy/he might be a robber/ the guy might report the location to the gardai & they will know where I am working from & could cause trouble. Until I see the guy from the landmark I've given I wont give out my exact location details, you never know who's ringing you. It does make me suspicious of a guy when he is too insistent of knowing my exact location, there's no need to know that until you confirm your appointment.

    Sandy of Newcastle x
    I disagree when it's a small town, I can't go into parts of Navan where I know ladies visit so one of my first questions is are they in a specific apartment block, I don't want the apartment number but if they are there it saves mine and her time by not continuing the conversation or making a booking. That said I am quite clear initially once she is not in that location I am going to make a confirmed booking and go ahead and visit her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •