Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Name a few escorts that provide this

  1. Default Name a few escorts that provide this

    Ok Im going to bite the bullet,let off some steam and visit an escort. what im looking for is 1 hour of full on passion like as if I have just pulled in the nightclub, I want full on GFE with DFK and OWO, I dont want a mechanical experience, who do you recommend for this?
    Last edited by samlad; 18-07-11 at 10:42.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    This girl is unbelievable, not sure if she is close to you seeing as you didn't include a location

  3. Default

    looking for an escort in dublin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    So many out there,which part of Dublin you looking for?

  5. Default

    well im not living in dublin but intend to make a trip up there soon, i suppose anywhere in the city

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    This girl is unbelievable, not sure if she is close to you seeing as you didn't include a location
    Hey Anon,
    Who is that girl???

  7. Default

    Im not sure why he suggested that girl, shes not even in ireland,very hot though

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    How was I supposed to know seeing as you didn't give a location
    PS She is seriously hot in person also
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydoey View Post
    Im not sure why he suggested that girl, shes not even in ireland,very hot though

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,705
    Reviews
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydoey View Post
    Ok Im going to bite the bullet,let off some steam and visit an escort. what im looking for is 1 hour of full on passion like as if I have just pulled in the nightclub, I want full on GFE with DFK and OWO, I dont want a mechanical experience, who do you recommend for this?
    You cannot go wrong with this lady; https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •