Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: female punters

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irish Paige View Post
    found out later she was his bit on the side, and he had a wife
    Not that I respect this, but one has to be impressed with a guy who brings his goomah to see a lady!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

I had as well a few couple visiting me.
    Really nice sexual experiences, especially the first couple.

One couple was allright in the beginning, but I refused to see again after a while.
    I was just getting the wrong wibe from them. Also, the situation was a little complicated because the man was also seeing me by himself, without his woman knowing and I felt a bit awkard in a few situations, where he knew exactly where my toys are and what drinks my fridge had inside
    Last edited by Amy Alison; 15-07-11 at 17:40.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

Leggy Leah (15-07-11), Rayden (15-07-11), Rodney69 (15-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    I had as well a few couple visiting me.
    Really nice sexual experiences, especially the first couple.

One couple was allright in the beginning, but I refused to see again after a while.
    I was just getting the wrong wibe from them. Also, the situation was a little complicated because the man was also seeing me by himself, without his woman knowing and I felt a bit awkard in a few situations, where he knew exactly where my toys are and what drinks my fridge had inside
    Stalker much?
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Yes, please, tell us of your hot lesbian encounters.

In your report, you should make reference to the size of your client's tits and how you felt, emotionally and physically, about having sweet sexual release with another woman.

Giggity giggity. Giggity goo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    These descriptions aren't half graphic enough. I'm trying to have a wank here!!!
    Yes I agree Mousey!! I was getting reallly excited thinking this is going to be a great thread! It's turning out more like a bad reviews section!!! I guess the pics below will just have to do! (To fuel my imagination anyway!)

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

ciara (15-07-11), comicbookguy (15-07-11), Rayden (15-07-11), realdeal (18-07-11), Rodney69 (15-07-11)

Blog Entries

Mmmm...hav had quite a few crazy experiences girls try to jump me on a regular basis!! Not just clients but friends too. Hav had a few steamy encounters
    One glamourous couple see me on a reg basis over the last 2 years, she is his mistress & he still cant get enough-u boys r just so greedy!! Altho the last visit was a bit of a disaster when he tried to f*** me she had a wobbler & they spent the rest of the time arguing in the bathroom!! Normally they just like me to watch them at it.....Also it's a bad idea to see him on his own too as Amy mentioned previously!!
    A girl rang me for an app a couple of months ago in Belfast & i was so gobsmacked i just had to do it-it's not often u get a female voice at the end of your ''ho'' fone!! Originally herself & her husband were coming to see me, in the end he ended up dropping her over on her own. I was real nervous but excited at the naughtiness too. We went out for a few drinks(to steady my nerves)& she ended up back in my hotel room most of the nite. She was sexy, very confident, & brought a big bag of toys wit her (she had worked in a sex shop)so i was the 1 being educated that nite
    Id defo go back for seconds-wats life good for only living..........xxxxx
    Erotic, exciting, enchanting. A brite n bubbly Irish girl at your service! 085 1103435

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leggy Leah For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (15-07-11), Rodney69 (15-07-11), ryder (18-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Stalker much?
    I don't understand, who was the stalker here ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Yes I agree Mousey!! I was getting reallly excited thinking this is going to be a great thread! It's turning out more like a bad reviews section!!! I guess the pics below will just have to do! (To fuel my imagination anyway!)

Thats disgusting !! -- I hate green nail varnish !!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    dont have reviews in Thailand hun
    THE REVIEW would read
    BAIT an switch guys beware

Apartment /bedroom / shed not nice
    pleasant lady not her fault i blame the Mamasan
    made the most of a bad situation
    not a clock watcher but i didnt stay full time
    ps cant complain in Thailand unless you want to spend time in Bangkok Hilton

2nd lady

nice enough lady
    no tits though
    fun time was had
    talked a lot after
    good massage
    length of booking 2 hrs

price twice as much as a guy would pay lol
    Abby, I think you are going to have to amend details of your orientation on your profile !

I just knew it --- all heterosexual women are really bi-sexual all along.!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

mature abby (15-07-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Abby, I think you are going to have to amend details of your orientation on your profile !

I just knew it --- all heterosexual women are really bi-sexual all along.!
    I was on holiday Steve so change is as good as a rest so they say wink wink xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy Leah View Post
    Mmmm...hav had quite a few crazy experiences girls try to jump me on a regular basis!! Not just clients but friends too. Hav had a few steamy encounters
    One glamourous couple see me on a reg basis over the last 2 years, she is his mistress & he still cant get enough-u boys r just so greedy!! Altho the last visit was a bit of a disaster when he tried to f*** me she had a wobbler & they spent the rest of the time arguing in the bathroom!! Normally they just like me to watch them at it.....Also it's a bad idea to see him on his own too as Amy mentioned previously!!
    A girl rang me for an app a couple of months ago in Belfast & i was so gobsmacked i just had to do it-it's not often u get a female voice at the end of your ''ho'' fone!! Originally herself & her husband were coming to see me, in the end he ended up dropping her over on her own. I was real nervous but excited at the naughtiness too. We went out for a few drinks(to steady my nerves)& she ended up back in my hotel room most of the nite. She was sexy, very confident, & brought a big bag of toys wit her (she had worked in a sex shop)so i was the 1 being educated that nite
    Id defo go back for seconds-wats life good for only living..........xxxxx
    Smashing Leah, thanks for sharing!!!
    Bada Bing!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Leggy Leah (16-07-11)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast