Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Friday Thought

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default Friday Thought

    Ok so its Friday again, and there is a general rise in mood. Something that I think is unjustified, Mondays get a bad press, LOL

    Thought struck me, does business increase on a Friday/Saturday. I think the answer is probably yes, but is somewhat counter intuitive....I should explain I suppose.

    If you are in a relationship as a punter, then you have weekend stuff to do with your partner, and sexual engagement is more likely, so why would you be seeing an escort at the weekend. Other thing is if you need a "punt" (what a terrible word) to raise your spirits its more likely to be a Monday or Tuesday as the weekend is furthest away.

    So what do you think folks, do I just have too much time on my hands or have I discovered some great anthropolical phenomenon.

    LOL

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    Jackdaniel (15-07-11)

  3. #2

    Default

    Good morning Doodles

    I think that is a very interesting question lol at 6.45 in the morning ?!?

    For me every week is different. I still have not been able to work out a pattern (other than my regular weekly visitors).. Some

    weeks it is Monday/Tuesday that is busiest, other times it's Friday, yet other times it is the weekend that is fully booked and I am

    turning away business.. I think there is something terribly naughty about slipping away from weekend obligations to have some

    private fun, then return to the fold with a huge grin..

    What the heck are we doing up so early?? I am still having my coffee, half asleep...
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    I always punted monday to Friday never at the weekend Monday was always the big day you spend your weekend trying to no avail so Monday you were up for a big climax. I'd say the weekend guys are on the lash and guys are braver with drink taken

  5. #4

    Default

    Morning Spermi,

    I don't entertain in the evening to avoid 'booze-braves' and I don't entertain anyone who is not sober.. Period.

    xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    Happy Gilmore (15-07-11), sperminater (15-07-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    955
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Up with the larks too! I prefer the w/e as Mon - Fri usually centres on work, work, work , not by choice I may add!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy Gilmore For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (15-07-11), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (15-07-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Good morning Doodles

    I think that is a very interesting question lol at 6.45 in the morning ?!?

    For me every week is different. I still have not been able to work out a pattern (other than my regular weekly visitors).. Some

    weeks it is Monday/Tuesday that is busiest, other times it's Friday, yet other times it is the weekend that is fully booked and I am

    turning away business.. I think there is something terribly naughty about slipping away from weekend obligations to have some

    private fun, then return to the fold with a huge grin..

    What the heck are we doing up so early?? I am still having my coffee, half asleep...
    Thanks Stephanie, and my coffee is white no sugar thanks, LOL. interesting for most things Tuesday is the busiest day, hospitals energy use etc, so maybe this business is no different.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    I always punted monday to Friday never at the weekend Monday was always the big day you spend your weekend trying to no avail so Monday you were up for a big climax. I'd say the weekend guys are on the lash and guys are braver with drink taken
    That would be my anecdotal thought alright.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (15-07-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    just around..
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Jasus Doodle, did you ever think of getting a job as a tribunal researcher?
    Last edited by Jackdaniel; 15-07-11 at 07:26.
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackdaniel For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (15-07-11)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    955
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Btw how's the coffee drinking going Stephanie?!? Ground or instant?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Gilmore For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (16-07-11)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Gilmore View Post
    Btw how's the coffee drinking going Stephanie?!? Ground or instant?
    I know I wasn't asked and forgiving me butting in, but has to be ground every time. Instant rots your insides, LOL

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •