Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fair

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    To answer the original question- NO.

Nothing else has dropped. Accomodation is still high, advertising is still high even bloody stockings are still high.

Meh
    Oh yeah even the feckin' stockings ... I'm wasting at least 5 pairs per week

Not talking about the equipment and toys that I must replace or renew !!! And that's feckin' expensive, and then being asked for cheaper price just draws me crazyyy!!
    Last edited by Shirley Joy; 15-07-11 at 14:23. Reason: My gear ...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Dont forget the ones also wearing shower caps ... lol
    Ha Ha!!! The ones who still possess their own hair, deffo breaking new ground here,,

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    To answer the original question- NO.

Nothing else has dropped. Accomodation is still high, advertising is still high even bloody stockings are still high.

Meh
    with the way i ladder them pennys all the way girl 4e a pair last 2appointments if ur lucky lol
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Larwood (15-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post

Been in business for a while now and what I do know is that this about supply and demand. There are it appears to me the same number of girls advertising, so there is no real commercial pressure on EI to reduce their price, I am sure the tax office has not been on to them suggesting they pay less cause times are hard.. . So if there is a downturn in demand I am sure that there would be a commercial decision to reduce prices to attract moe interest. Of course it would be a nice gesturefor any business to reduce prices to those who have no alternative but to drop ther charges to attract business in these straightened times.
    Goood thread BTW, hope you did not lose to much on the nags..

Larwood.
    they might drop/past on VAT decrease? Supplies of goods and services at the new 9% rate:
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Quote Originally Posted by orlathmac View Post
    with the way i ladder them pennys all the way girl 4e a pair last 2appointments if ur lucky lol
    Now here is a better idea clients should come with their own fav stockings..(for the girls I mean) I am not sharing my stocking with anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
    Now here is a better idea clients should come with their own fav stockings..(for the girls I mean) I am not sharing my stocking with anyone
    haha u be surprise how many bring their own for themselves and i wash them ffs im not manky
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

8. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Larwood (15-07-11)

Reviews

If there was a way to give myself a blowjob I wouldn't even be here.

I swear, it's this one fucking rib holding me up....

Quote Originally Posted by orlathmac View Post
    haha u be surprise how many bring their own for themselves and i wash them ffs im not manky
    So where have we got to???? men queuing with towels,sheets some wearing shower caps and others wearing or bearing stockings, I think the neighbours would be intrigued..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12