Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what a way to start the morning

Reviews

sounds good,, well im going for a punt within the next hour,, and from reviews i think this could be the best sex of my life,, sextreme

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by orlathmac View Post
    im just proving doodlebug idea that im a hippy down to my avatar lol
    flower powerrrrrr
    I'm an aging hippy Orlath, and proud of it ! HaHa

Reviews

you looked too peaceful lol
    and jesus i need my space lol

Oh yeah here we go, we all know when you start wanting space its the beginning of the end, LOL
    But thanks for letting me sleep on, I was exhausted after last night, LOL

i bet ur expecting something flithy but this morning i took a new route for my walk and ended up doing an 8km round trip and was so worth it went down to the ringsend the stella maris on york rd d4 just kept following the liffely all the way down, was unreal i sat and watch the sun rise over dublin bay, it was amazing to find dublin so peaceful, and the smell of sea air, watching the tankers and ships come in stunning!! i really wanted to rob a punt boat and get a row in lol

so now ive found my new way to start my mornings bliss!!

ya i know gay thread but if ur around that part id advise it sometime!!
    You have created am image that I for one would be happy to be the captain of your little punt boat,all aboard!!!! any instructions I am at your disposal,, jeez,, this seafaring outfit is a little tight, but the cap fits,XXXX.LOL..

i bet ur expecting something flithy but this morning i took a new route for my walk and ended up doing an 8km round trip and was so worth it went down to the ringsend the stella maris on york rd d4 just kept following the liffely all the way down, was unreal i sat and watch the sun rise over dublin bay, it was amazing to find dublin so peaceful, and the smell of sea air, watching the tankers and ships come in stunning!! i really wanted to rob a punt boat and get a row in lol

so now ive found my new way to start my mornings bliss!!

ya i know gay thread but if ur around that part id advise it sometime!!

wow sounds like great way to start morning, see great places plus nice workout. I like walking myself I hope you still had milk in fridge for your morning coffee Orla

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    wow sounds like great way to start morning, see great places plus nice workout. I like walking myself I hope you still had milk in fridge for your morning coffee Orla
    if your ever in dublin do that walk really shows dublin at its best

and yes my fridge is well stocked now its an awful experience, when u have no milk for the tea
    heartbreaking even lol
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

7. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Nicole (14-07-11)

A good ole nuts scratching session is how my day begins , sheer bliss (even if I have to do it myself) !

Reviews

Jeez Orla I drive through ringsend on the way to work that time every morning. fancy doing it again tomorrow morning. Meet you at The Oarsman Pub. :-)
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Jeez Orla I drive through ringsend on the way to work that time every morning. fancy doing it again tomorrow morning. Meet you at The Oarsman Pub. :-)
    haha dnt think i passed that or know where it is if the morning fine ill be at stella maris lol
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

haha dnt think i passed that or know where it is if the morning fine ill be at stella maris lol
    it's across the road from the church in Ringsend, wouldn't be open at that time lol
    but that walk sounds a better option than going to work. must try it some day
    Last edited by Rodney69; 14-07-11 at 21:54.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast