Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Clockwatchers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Question Clockwatchers

    A thought just struck me, not a good thing usually, but in reviews we tend to put phrases like "not a clock watcher" etc or we comment negatively on the bang on the door or the setting of the alarm on the phone, but is it fair.

    A girl advertises a rate for her time and we agree to pay that for the alotted time, however comments on timekeeping both positive and negative have an effect on business. How wrong is it for a girl to insist we don't stay for more than the alotted time, providing a satisfactory service has been provided. After all we go for a swim for an hour and the whistle blows we get out, never heard of anyone avoiding a swimming pool because they insisted you get out after the time is up. Equally when we say certainly not a clockwatcher it is decoded as you will get more than you agreed for here!!!!

    Just wondering in the sense of self regulation should we try and tone down the emphasis on timekeeping. If a girl is happy to let me stay that is good, but I do not need to give her extra credit in reviews for that fact, and equally if I am satisfied with the service and the time is up why should I be offended that I didn't get extra time. Only my thoughts would be interested in hearing the views of clients and escorts, not looking to start a row by the way.
    Last edited by doodlebug; 14-07-11 at 03:17.

  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    Army Girl (14-07-11), chantel (14-07-11), Ebony Amber (14-07-11), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (14-07-11), JAMESCORK (14-07-11), jessie (14-07-11), ladiesman217 (14-07-11), Lucy Chambers (14-07-11), mature abby (14-07-11), Mioux (15-07-11), monster_monster (14-07-11), ryder (14-07-11), English Nina (14-07-11), sde39w2f (14-07-11), sweet rebeka (14-07-11), UKHeather (14-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    123 fake st beside the in your dreams tavern
    Posts
    8,026

    Default

    haha dangerous topic!!

    i admit im not strict on time, i dnt mind a few min over, but more the, go for 30min and stay for an hr!
    just to put another spin on it u have booked for 2pm u arrive at 2pm and the girl cant see coz a client has run over 30min even tho she left a 30min for her to shower etc, so if u the guy waiting ur pissed and if ur the guy in the room ur happy so guess u cant have it both ways,
    whats worse if you have someone who stays and takes adventage of your good nature and you loose buisness!!
    as i said i wudnt be the girl who watching the clock but if every overstays an extra 30min it gets very dishearting,
    10min even 15min if they want another shower ok kind off lol
    Last edited by saoirsemac; 14-07-11 at 03:18.
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

    UKHeather (14-07-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orlathmac View Post
    haha dangerous topic!!

    i admit im not strict on time, i dnt mind a few min over, but more the, go for 30min and stay for an hr!
    just to put another spin on it u have booked for 2pm u arrive at 2pm and the girl cant see coz a client has run over 30min even tho she left a 30min for her to shower etc, so if u the guy waiting ur pissed and if ur the guy in the room ur happy so guess u cant have it both ways,
    whats worse if you have someone who stays and takes adventage of your good nature and you loose buisness!!
    as i said i wudnt be the girl who watching the clock but if every overstays an extra 30min it gets very dishearting,
    10min even 15min if they want another shower ok kind off lol
    Thanks Orlath remind me to book for an hour last ting at night because you clearly never sleep so might way more than the hours, LOL

    I agree with you and maybe that is the point I am trying to make, this is a business and we the punters need to think of that. We have all had experience where the previous has overstayed, personally I don't get annoyed as I know its not the girls fault, but if we arrive late to an appointment and then she insists we go promptly we would probably post a disappointed if not negative review and I for one don't think that is fair.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    chantel (14-07-11), kelly curvybabe (14-07-11), UKHeather (14-07-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    If someone calls to tell me they are running late and I know I have another booking soon after, I will tell them when they arrive that I can not extend their original booking time. It is then up to them if they are happy to continue, knowing that it was not my fault they were late. However, if I don't have a booking I will reassure them that it is not a problem and they can still have their full time.

    With regards to overlapping on a booking. If it is clearly just a matter of a few minutes to get to the point of no return, then I have no problem with that what so ever and would rather have a happy client, than an unfulfilled client. If however they have had their time and we have chatted and they try to start again a few mins before the end of their booking, I will tell them that they are welcome to extend the booking (if I'm able to) and that way they know the score and we are able to either continue knowing there will be an extra charge or they decide to finish and leave. If however, I don't have time I would politely remind them that we can't take it any further due to other bookings, but continue kissing etc until their time is up.

    As with all jobs, it is important to be flexible where you can be, but as you have mentioned, this is an occupation and clients should understand that the time is not always there for them to have.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Aggie (14-07-11), chantel (14-07-11), kelly curvybabe (14-07-11), doodlebug (14-07-11), jessie (14-07-11), UKHeather (14-07-11)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    If someone calls to tell me they are running late and I know I have another booking soon after, I will tell them when they arrive that I can not extend their original booking time. It is then up to them if they are happy to continue, knowing that it was not my fault they were late. However, if I don't have a booking I will reassure them that it is not a problem and they can still have their full time.

    With regards to overlapping on a booking. If it is clearly just a matter of a few minutes to get to the point of no return, then I have no problem with that what so ever and would rather have a happy client, than an unfulfilled client. If however they have had their time and we have chatted and they try to start again a few mins before the end of their booking, I will tell them that they are welcome to extend the booking (if I'm able to) and that way they know the score and we are able to either continue knowing there will be an extra charge or they decide to finish and leave. If however, I don't have time I would politely remind them that we can't take it any further due to other bookings, but continue kissing etc until their time is up.

    As with all jobs, it is important to be flexible where you can be, but as you have mentioned, this is an occupation and clients should understand that the time is not always there for them to have.
    Again a point well made and one us clients need to remember and to understand before we shoot our reviewing mouths off about timekeeping etc.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    UKHeather (14-07-11)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On the roof opposite .
    Posts
    3,008
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    I have no problem with getting out on time as the escort may be losing business. When my time is up I usually say to the lady ,"turn on your phone and dont let me hold you up." Nearly always she will say" theres no rush ,my next appointment is not for an hour " or whatever. I hate being in places where the lady keeps looking at her watch after 15 minutes or so ,makes me feel unwelcome. This latter group are always in the "No reviews" category

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

    chantel (14-07-11), UKHeather (14-07-11)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post
    I have no problem with getting out on time as the escort may be losing business. When my time is up I usually say to the lady ,"turn on your phone and dont let me hold you up." Nearly always she will say" theres no rush ,my next appointment is not for an hour " or whatever. I hate being in places where the lady keeps looking at her watch after 15 minutes or so ,makes me feel unwelcome. This latter group are always in the "No reviews" category
    Ryder you are clearly a gentleman, who subscibes to the saying if you can't something good about someone don't say anything at all.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (14-07-11), UKHeather (14-07-11)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    As it happens, this topic has come up many times before and we do remove clock-watching references if an escort requests this.

    If a booking is made for 30 minutes, that should be expected (including time for showering, etc). After all, it is essentially the time that a client is paying for, not the services included, and if an escort allows a client to stay longer than paid for, that's a Brucie Bonus and really and by stating this information puts escorts in the situation where clients would expect the same.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    chantel (14-07-11), saoirsemac (14-07-11), UKHeather (14-07-11)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    As it happens, this topic has come up many times before and we do remove clock-watching references if an escort requests this.

    If a booking is made for 30 minutes, that should be expected (including time for showering, etc). After all, it is essentially the time that a client is paying for, not the services included, and if an escort allows a client to stay longer than paid for, that's a Brucie Bonus and really and by stating this information puts escorts in the situation where clients would expect the same.
    Thanks Sam, I am a relative Newbie so hadn't read it before. Glad to hear escorts can request removal of time reference etc. And yes your point about people expecting it is my thought too.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    UKHeather (14-07-11)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    After all we go for a swim for an hour and the whistle blows we get out
    pmsl...i just pictured the scene of a referee jumping out from behind a door ....the whistle goes and its full time...



    ahhh no way ref what about injury time???...lol

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (14-07-11), samlad (14-07-11), sperminater (14-07-11), UKHeather (14-07-11)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •