Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: do men read adds?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by orlathmac View Post
    id like to rename this thread to im now calmed down more hot man pics like georgie boy in dawn till dusk with the shit hot tribal tattoo id give my left tit to do him when he was in the movie
    But you would have to be careful of falling pianos.!!!!!

Hay mac I think adds are a waist of time keep on the boards it's the best PR and PR is better than any add if you look at the fine ladies that post a lot they seem to be busier than most and you have a nice bubbly personality which will shine here, and I see a few of the guys are flerting already in the yard and it's nice to see a wee Irish lass here to join in the madness oh and BBW seems to be very popular and Feck me I posted yesterday about timewasters Jeasus it's rife fuckin idiots gets right up my tits it happens in all business a guy made an appointment with me on wednsday for a half hour to talk about a 100 euro order he stayed with me for 3 hours and in the end he said I thaught it was 100 Inc vat aaaaaahhh get to f*** there everywhere I lost half a days business and I've got ret rates bank loans a big staff tax need I go on.... So I know how you ladies feel

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

royaler (10-07-11), saoirsemac (10-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Hay mac I think adds are a waist of time keep on the boards it's the best PR and PR is better than any add if you look at the fine ladies that post a lot they seem to be busier than most and you have a nice bubbly personality which will shine here, and I see a few of the guys are flerting already in the yard and it's nice to see a wee Irish lass here to join in the madness oh and BBW seems to be very popular and Feck me I posted yesterday about timewasters Jeasus it's rife fuckin idiots gets right up my tits it happens in all business a guy made an appointment with me on wednsday for a half hour to talk about a 100 euro order he stayed with me for 3 hours and in the end he said I thaught it was 100 Inc vat aaaaaahhh get to f*** there everywhere I lost half a days business and I've got ret rates bank loans a big staff tax need I go on.... So I know how you ladies feel
    That started so bright, with compliments for the lovely Orlath and happy about the posts etc, and then in a few short sentences you talked yourself into a rage, brilliant, what a talent, LOL. Get back up to the bright light Spermie!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

sperminater (10-07-11)

Ahh thats me hot and cold but you know I do have a split personality I'm sensible I real life but on here may mission is to sperminate I'm a bit like dexter ( not the serial killed) a serial lover who retired nearly a month ago Jeasus another personality haha

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (10-07-11), royaler (10-07-11)

Reviews

jesus was really waiting for the stupid bitch comments suppose their yet to come lol
    got a string of abuse form a punt when i reminded him i was a bbw on the phone and as i said i claim to be nothing but bbw!! he was the inspiration to this thread lol

and yes i hate discussing things on the phone esp price makes it so clincal or something, oyselr been made discribe myself annoying when u have in on add and pics
    i dnt mind been asked if i do fk or owo cim to confirm that i do in fact do it as some say it on profiles but dnt
    but tbh half of that is based on hygeine due to the great unwashed, had someone looking for a freebie today sent me a pic of his cock and i cud clearly see the manky cheesey stuff around the tip nice eh!
    Ah Jaysus, Orlath that is totally gross, what sort of a bastard would do that??? I don't go along with the bbw stuff, but thats your choice. but the antics of your man - unforgivable! After being in early on this thread, I got a couple of hours sleep and now I see its got going, so I'm sure I'll be back with a few more comments!

ha sadly nature made half my choice of been a bbw i know ill never slim slim ill always be bigger just my build fair enu i cud loose a bit and im trying trust me but im comfortable in my own skin and i know how to work with wat i got

and i dnt think he taught my first taughts wud be cheesy knob!

Reviews

it wasnt so much argueing the price more the do clients read girls adds
    price is price if cant afford it find someone else my point is the endless questions of describe urself even tho adds have all this info not to mention pictures but as i said i do find the more questions ask the more likely to be a timewaster
    and then u get the threatherns but u still got put a smile on and answer each call,

its prob a pointless thread, but the guys shud get a balanced view!!
    and i may have been an a little angry while posting lol
    The objective of the thread - 'do the lads read the ads'? Poetry ha? Anyway, don't be thinking your thread might be pointless. When you posted it you had a thought that you wanted to express and you did and thats part of what all this is about! Apart from the timewasters, who are a different breed akin to thugs who think nothing of laughing at anothers expense, you probably have shy awkward guys who maybe aren't sure they want to do what they are thinking of doing and are used the needless questions as some form of reassurance. Now I know thats kinda timewasting too but at least its the more genuine type!

Reviews

haha hey i see some hotties and im sure ur lovely too my dear and tbh ive found while working personailty and attitude is more more attractive than someone with a six pack, if the guys a dote u just want to please them and do ur best, plus im all about the crack if u can laugh its always better!![/QUOTE]

Ye Orlath the laughs can be brilliant!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    haha hey i see some hotties and im sure ur lovely too my dear and tbh ive found while working personailty and attitude is more more attractive than someone with a six pack, if the guys a dote u just want to please them and do ur best, plus im all about the crack if u can laugh its always better!!
    I love the word dote, no doubting where you are from anyway using terms like that, lol. Thanks for the kind words I do my best to being a wee dote, as for the six pack, never had one but actually closer to having one now and I am well past my prime. Poverty has its benefits, LOL[/QUOTE]

I love that word dote as well Doodlebug ....... an uncle of mine used to refer to my little sister as a doteen ..... (pronunced dosheen ) ...... brilliantly Irish!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    yup but been paid makes it better and cash turns many men into brad pitt lol
    How much yo go from This

To this ?

[/QUOTE]

How did that ugly looking bastard in the 2nd picture get his photo taken??????

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast