Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what would you have done???

Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    i must ask you heather to please read my first post and answer the question waht would you have done??thanks
    Well it's a situation that probably wouldn't have happened, the fork throwing I mean. I would never have called someone that I was working with a lazy fuck in the first place.
    I would have explained to him in a decent manner that his break time was up.
    You wanted to punch him? And you are in charge of staff? Not good. Get on that course LOL

Reviews

i disagree heather you dont know what my skills are as a manager so your comment is void..again i am a geat team leader,manager,head chef ,boss, and person to work for.ive just promoted 2 of my trainees for their hard work and efforts and got them sunstancial raises.they get a bonus out of my own pocket to show my appreciation for thier hard work..my experience has been ongoing for the last 22 years as a chef ..i have lived and worked across the globe, trust me i am very confident in all of my skills.
    so maybe time to move on to someone else you can try and goad..lol...because your comments dont mean much when ya just dont know what you are talking about..
    but thank you all the same xx mart
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

no no you are wrong again and jumping to conclusions

Reviews

i think you just want to think badly of me heather .please explain..
    in all honesty now ..no mud slinging

Reviews

no no you are wrong again and jumping to conclusions
    Learn to quote - please. Also I agree with Heather, dear god man - chill. Your blood pressure must be through the roof.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

mart (10-07-11), UKHeather (10-07-11)

i disagree heather you dont know what my skills are as a manager so your comment is void..again i am a geat team leader,manager,head chef ,boss, and person to work for.ive just promoted 2 of my trainees for their hard work and efforts and got them sunstancial raises.they get a bonus out of my own pocket to show my appreciation for thier hard work..my experience has been ongoing for the last 22 years as a chef ..i have lived and worked across the globe, trust me i am very confident in all of my skills.
    so maybe time to move on to someone else you can try and goad..lol...because your comments dont mean much when ya just dont know what you are talking about..
    but thank you all the same xx mart
    You assume I don't know what I am talking about.. Why would you assume that? You have no idea whether I have ever done the same job as you.

My apologies. I had not realised you were so wonderful at everything you do, that you do not need to improve in any area.
    Obviously..it's them, not you! You just can't get the staff these days huh!!!

Reviews

yet again you havent answered the question i asked what would you oh wise heather have done?avoidance with a snide comment instead.answer please in writing to .................lol just kidding heather it does not happen to perfect people like you of course

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    You assume I don't know what I am talking about.. Why would you assume that? You have no idea whether I have ever done the same job as you.

My apologies. I had not realised you were so wonderful at everything you do, that you do not need to improve in any area.
    Obviously..it's them, not you! You just can't get the staff these days huh!!!
    Think badly of you? I have no idea who you are. I am responding based on your opening post.

yet again you havent answered the question i asked what would you oh wise heather have done?avoidance with a snide comment instead.answer please in writing to .................lol just kidding heather it does not happen to perfect people like you of course
    Oh give it up for goodness sake. I have answered your question.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

mart (10-07-11)

Reviews

lol no just on a wind up or wind down hehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast