Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Why French Kissing?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Love Why French Kissing?

    Inspired by another thread, but imitation is the highest form of flattery.

    Why is French Kissing so called, In my experience the French kiss cheeks (facial) and do more air kissing that Parish hilton on steroids!!! So where did the name come from... Perhaps we should call it "tonguing" ahh teenage names, LOL

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Inspired by another thread, but imitation is the highest form of flattery.

    Why is French Kissing so called, In my experience the French kiss cheeks (facial) and do more air kissing that Parish hilton on steroids!!! So where did the name come from... Perhaps we should call it "tonguing" ahh teenage names, LOL
    Shifting we used to call it. I dunno why......

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Doozer (10-07-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Shifting we used to call it. I dunno why......
    Thanks for that, enlightened me about other teenage terms but didn't answer my question!!!!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Watching the river flow
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Shifting we used to call it. I dunno why......
    Same here. A mate even had a "shifting shirt". Claimed he always pulled when he wore it... never witnessed it though lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (09-07-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Thanks for that, enlightened me about other teenage terms but didn't answer my question!!!!
    Google sez it comes from the idea that French folks are more sexually liberal and promiscuous (sp?).

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Google sez it comes from the idea that French folks are more sexually liberal and promiscuous (sp?).

    Thanks again, you get the gold star for studiousness... not sure about the French people thought, go there twice a year and haven't had a promiscuous or sexually liberated experience yet, LOL

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Thanks again, you get the gold star for studiousness... not sure about the French people thought, go there twice a year and haven't had a promiscuous or sexually liberated experience yet, LOL

    Well, the French are known for their good taste, you know

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Well, the French are known for their good taste, you know
    that and cheating at football...lol

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    anitasizzle (10-07-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    that and cheating at football...lol
    And getting it on with hotel maids

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (10-07-11)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    that and cheating at football...lol
    Let it go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •