Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How do they usually finish up...?

  1. Default How do they usually finish up...?

    How to TS escorts usually finish up...? I was with a TS recently and she came while I was giving her oral, swallowed because I've heard that it's better that then having it sitting in your mouth, as stomach neutralizes better? Now I'm pretty really worried about it. There was no sex, just oral...feel so dumb. Is this something that happens often? Can't help but wonder, surely it must.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headley View Post
    How to TS escorts usually finish up...? I was with a TS recently and she came while I was giving her oral, swallowed because I've heard that it's better that then having it sitting in your mouth, as stomach neutralizes better? Now I'm pretty really worried about it. There was no sex, just oral...feel so dumb. Is this something that happens often? Can't help but wonder, surely it must.
    Usually when I am with TS ladies they will say they dont like to cum too much in one day. I would suggest you get tested to be on the safe side.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA, Europe
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Usually when I am with TS ladies they will say they dont like to cum too much in one day.
    It does take away your power... If I cum sometimes I just close up shop for that day. I like to be 110%
    Hiya I'm Jessica a tgirl escort for you! :-)

    JESSICA'S WEBSITE

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to TS Jessica Presley For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (09-07-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    It does take away your power... If I cum sometimes I just close up shop for that day. I like to be 110%
    I can sympathise. Love sex, but then feeling drained for quite a while after isnt too great.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •