View Poll Results: Which accent is sexiest...

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dublin

10 22.73%
  • Cork

5 11.36%
  • Belfast/Donegal (northern Irl)

12 27.27%
  • Limerick (I suppose I should at last include it)

1 2.27%
  • Galway (Western Irl)

1 2.27%
  • Kerry

3 6.82%
  • Midlands

1 2.27%
  • Other (sorry if I left someone out)

11 25.00%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Ok Ladies... which accent..

if i will stay and think good Belfast accent its diferrent of Donegal accent as well
    i been in the about places and yeah is dif
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Hay jimmy and the winner is.........????????? He he he hahahaaaaaaaahaaa hoooo not cork.!!!!! It looks like the wee northern tounge our nice soft sexy lovemaking voice has won the hearts of the ladies so stop digging that hole
    typical northys......if u view the results dublin had the most females votes.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    Ha Ha, that sort of attitude is what led to all the trouble in the first place,...Have to admire your ability to find victory in defeat...oh yeah years of football history to allow you to do that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    As long as we got more than cork I couldent give a shit the thaught of Jc gloating for a week scares me witless anyway I'm up here in Donegal surrounded by the north and bordering 9km with leitrim out on our own so we should have been in a different part of the list and my real name is Daniel O'Donnell and all the mammys would have voted for me... And your all welcome to mammys tea party in august myjella is doing a kissogram should be flippin great you know

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    As long as we got more than cork I couldent give a shit the thaught of Jc gloating for a week scares me witless anyway I'm up here in Donegal surrounded by the north and bordering 9km with leitrim out on our own so we should have been in a different part of the list and my real name is Daniel O'Donnell and all the mammys would have voted for me... And your all welcome to mammys tea party in august myjella is doing a kissogram should be flippin great you know
    Stand beside me...stand beside me.....Brilliant LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ERIKA LOVEFORU View Post
    if i will stay and think good Belfast accent its diferrent of Donegal accent as well
    i been in the about places and yeah is dif
    Your right there it's a huge difference it's like the difference between cork and Kerry but were just sexier

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

ERIKA LOVEFORU (10-07-11)

Philistines.

Cork everytime. Where else would you get flaaed and bought chips?

FYI, there was an item in the paper recently. The Cork accent is considered the most ''trustworthy'' by Irish people, resulting in a huge leap in the use if the Cork accent in radio and television advertisements.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 10-07-11 at 11:02. Reason: James James James, the things I do for you.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (10-07-11)

I know Lucy it's the funniest accent I'll let you in on a secret I could listen to it and laugh for ages I do like but come o. Now Lucy be honest it's compleaty bonkers but I'm sure they think our accent is compleaty dum also and well if rte thinks the cork accent should be on tv and advertisements who am I to disagree they pay " pat fucken Kenny" 900k a year they are so wise "not" as that turkey with the funniest quick witted dub accent calls him " the insufferable bore"
    Oh yea I need a favour 4 more thanks and I'm on 2000 then I can sign out for the day!!!! ( hope no mods are lurking)
    Last edited by sperminater; 10-07-11 at 11:15.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (10-07-11), JAMESCORK (10-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Philistines.

Cork everytime. Where else would you get flaaed and bought chips?

FYI, there was an item in the paper recently. The Cork accent is considered the most ''trustworthy'' by Irish people, resulting in a huge leap in the use if the Cork accent in radio and television advertisements.
    was it a cork paper by any chance?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCelticDream For This Useful Post:

sperminater (10-07-11)

Reviews

Well it looks like the Jackeens have it with the most FEMALE votes. I mean all the pathetic gowls that voted for themselves. How sad is that. In fact there is a second result in this poll, the sadest accent in Ireland - Northern Ireland. Congrats guys... Ye deserve it. ROFL.

The only reason I started this poll was to see if there was a direct connection between my popularity with the ladies and my accent. So now I see it's not my accent .... It must be just ME.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

sperminater (10-07-11), TheCelticDream (10-07-11)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast