Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Newbie - Should I take the plunge?

  1. #1

    Default Newbie - Should I take the plunge?

    Hey lads and ladies, I've been browsing the site for sometime and finally signed up but would love some advice on whether to take the plunge and sample the talents of some of the amazing ladies the site has to offer. I'm a first timer as far as escorts are concerned so it seems quite daunting but at the same time Im finding it hard to resist the temptation as right now the talent on offer in Belfast (where I'm based) is really something else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I guess it can do no harm to give the scene a try or would I end up on the slippery slope to ruin lol!

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1hand2balls View Post
    Hey lads and ladies, I've been browsing the site for sometime and finally signed up but would love some advice on whether to take the plunge and sample the talents of some of the amazing ladies the site has to offer. I'm a first timer as far as escorts are concerned so it seems quite daunting but at the same time Im finding it hard to resist the temptation as right now the talent on offer in Belfast (where I'm based) is really something else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I guess it can do no harm to give the scene a try or would I end up on the slippery slope to ruin lol!

    Cheers
    Can't comment on the slippery slope, but as you have already found out the site itself can be addictive. If you feel the need to take the plunge then do, if you want to resist for personal reasons, thats ok too. Its an expensive hobby but one of the best.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    SR71 (08-07-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Once you have fully considered what this is - then go for it and enjoy!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    As doodlebug said, it is an expensive hobby,but you are old enough to decide,just don't break your bank doing it!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Watching the river flow
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1hand2balls View Post
    Hey lads and ladies, I've been browsing the site for sometime and finally signed up but would love some advice on whether to take the plunge and sample the talents of some of the amazing ladies the site has to offer. I'm a first timer as far as escorts are concerned so it seems quite daunting but at the same time Im finding it hard to resist the temptation as right now the talent on offer in Belfast (where I'm based) is really something else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I guess it can do no harm to give the scene a try or would I end up on the slippery slope to ruin lol!

    Cheers
    Welcome 1hand2balls. I would say go for it. Try & visit a lady with verified photos and good reviews, don't debate prices or favourites, be clean & respectful with the escort you visit and above all enjoy yourself. Hope this helps

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (09-07-11), saoirsemac (09-07-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    As doodlebug said, it is an expensive hobby,but you are old enough to decide,just don't break your bank doing it!
    Can you put a value on uphoria??? Go on mucker treat yourself to the canystore

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    go for it, life's too short to have regrets.
    One word of caution, it's not easy to stop once you start.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    Welcome 1hand2balls. I would say go for it. Try & visit a lady with verified photos and good reviews, don't debate prices or favourites, be clean & respectful with the escort you visit and above all enjoy yourself. Hope this helps
    Solid advice there. Follow this link as well, just to clear up any other questions/doubts you may have: Eejit's Guide. Not calling you an eejit of course, but we were all newbies at some stage
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,304
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    Was having the same debate with myself this time last year. Took the plunge and haven't looked back.
    You will get to have some wonderful experiences.
    Would recommend Nina, Rebeka or Lilian who are all in Belfast at the minute. Three beautiful women who all take great care of you.
    Enjoy if you decide to go for it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLilian (10-07-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    346
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1hand2balls View Post
    Hey lads and ladies, I've been browsing the site for sometime and finally signed up but would love some advice on whether to take the plunge and sample the talents of some of the amazing ladies the site has to offer. I'm a first timer as far as escorts are concerned so it seems quite daunting but at the same time Im finding it hard to resist the temptation as right now the talent on offer in Belfast (where I'm based) is really something else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I guess it can do no harm to give the scene a try or would I end up on the slippery slope to ruin lol!

    Cheers
    Best to choose a Lady with at least 10 positive reviews because if you meet a sour one it could put you off Escorts for good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •