Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Which one is the real girl???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Which one is the real girl???

    Have a look at the profile for Alejandra, don't you think she looks very similar to Rebecca on another site.

    Don't worry a report has been submitted

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (06-07-11)

  3. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Have a look at the profile for Alejandra, don't you think she looks very similar to Rebecca on another site.

    Don't worry a report has been submitted
    Which...Which???

  4. #3

    Default

    monster just one personal question,i saw alot of raports fake pictures from you,and i think is great but you get paid for this or is just a hobby?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    I know the original girl who works for UK sexy escorts as I have worked with her. The girl using her photos here is a fake!!!

    Why can't these girls just take there own feckin photos. Most of them are gorgeous, it's not difficult to take a couple of pictures. Grrr
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly19 View Post
    monster just one personal question,i saw alot of raports fake pictures from you,and i think is great but you get paid for this or is just a hobby?
    I don't leave escort reviews so this is my way of adding to the community, I happen to be on gardening leave at the moment so have a bit of extra time to kill until I start in the new job.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    I know the original girl who works for UK sexy escorts as I have worked with her. The girl using her photos here is a fake!!!

    Why can't these girls just take there own feckin photos. Most of them are gorgeous, it's not difficult to take a couple of pictures. Grrr
    Her pics certainly are stunning

  8. #7
    Irish Sandra Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Have a look at the profile for Alejandra, don't you think she looks very similar to Rebecca on another site.

    Don't worry a report has been submitted
    Lol, Lol, Lol, Nyan Cat... Its even here ! I love it... Sori nothing to do with ur post but big up to Nyan Cat...hehe

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Sandra For This Useful Post:

    monster_monster (13-07-11)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •