Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
Just a question for everyone who reads this...ever wonder if there is a same(not similar)species,to us humans,out there? Not in our galaxy but beyond that. I don't know how people interpret our galaxy, but there are other planets beyond pluto,if you know what I mean.
And all the conspiracy theories made into drama and film might suggest there is? I am a keen follower of a series called The Event,on Channel 4 and Network 2. Sadly it only has one series,the filming of the next one is put on hold due to funding. But that drama illustrates what I think of this topic.
What are your views?
Here is a link on wikipidea about The Event : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Event
I have no doubt other life has evolved on other planets and very possibly not too dissimilar to ourselves (why shouldnt amino acids and carbon compounds configure themselves in reasonably similar ways on any planets where thay have a chance to do so). The problem is that unless they evolve to a so-called Civilization Stage 3 or better then they won't be able to traverse space and we'll never to know about them.