Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 146

Thread: Spot an escort

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Talking Spot an escort

    If you where out in a night club and seen an escort what would you do

    Seen a girl in a night club last night and she was looking Fantastic as ya would expect

    Loving the new hair style,, sweet

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

    sweet rebeka (03-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    If you where out in a night club and seen an escort what would you do

    Seen a girl in a night club last night and she was looking Fantastic as ya would expect

    Loving the new hair style,, sweet
    I run over to her group and shout - "Hey your that prostitute from EI, I'd recognise you anywhere. Love your pics.... Are all these people your friends?..."

  4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Aggie (03-07-11), Ebony Amber (03-07-11), El Gordo (04-07-11), Irish Fiona (04-07-11), Lilian (03-07-11), mature abby (03-07-11), Miss Alisha (03-07-11), NaughyYanna (03-07-11), newgeneration (04-07-11), Rayden (03-07-11), English Nina (03-07-11), sperminater (04-07-11), TiffanyTees (03-07-11), UKHeather (03-07-11), westcorklad (05-07-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    If you where out in a night club and seen an escort what would you do

    Seen a girl in a night club last night and she was looking Fantastic as ya would expect

    Loving the new hair style,, sweet
    I might exchange a knowing smile and hope she acknowledges with a wave but thats as far as it goes, if she recognises me and starts chatting we go with the flow, and follow her lead.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    NaughyYanna (03-07-11), newgeneration (04-07-11), royaler (03-07-11), English Nina (03-07-11), skywalker85 (03-07-11), very shy guy (03-07-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    1,130
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I might exchange a knowing smile and hope she acknowledges with a wave but thats as far as it goes, if she recognises me and starts chatting we go with the flow, and follow her lead.

    yep thats how i do it .... its the ladys choice she has to make the frist move .., ..
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I run over to her group and shout - "Hey your that prostitute from EI, I'd recognise you anywhere. Love your pics.... Are all these people your friends?..."
    I think that is not a nice way to get to know her..... because maybe not everybody knows what is she doing...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Christine For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    727
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    I think that is not a nice way to get to know her..... because maybe not everybody knows what is she doing...

    I think he was messing christine

    Who was the lady you saw SW??

    I've seen one or two escorts out and about over the last year or two... biggest surprise was almost walking face first into Claudia Polanksy!!

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alisha View Post
    Tell us skywalker, what did you do
    just says hello and went on bout my business as did she very crowded Night club onto 5am, actually spotted another Escort from another site, face not visble, an i asked some1 i was with is that Tammy is she an escort they told me it was indeed....

    KidKool all il say is she's sweet thers a clue lol
    Last edited by skywalker85; 03-07-11 at 18:28.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I run over to her group and shout - "Hey your that prostitute from EI, I'd recognise you anywhere. Love your pics.... Are all these people your friends?..."

    God Help any escort you spot on a night out

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    id buy her a drink and in return id hope to get a freebie......

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (03-07-11)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    I think he was messing christine

    Who was the lady you saw SW??

    I've seen one or two escorts out and about over the last year or two... biggest surprise was almost walking face first into Claudia Polanksy!!
    Lucky you she is one of the most stunning ladies in my opinion

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (03-07-11)

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •