Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: VAT Reductions Today .........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    618

    Wink VAT Reductions Today .........

    Seeing as the Hospitality Industry has seen a reduction in VAT from 13.9% to 9% today (See the link below) I was just wondering if we will see a reduction in the punting prices ?

    http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0701/vat.html

    Bring on the backlash (he he)

    CBG
    CBG

    I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Probably not comic book guy
    But god loves a trier
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    comicbookguy (01-07-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    All well and good VAT reduction but I can't see it being passed on to Joe public as for punting prices we have visited this subject in great length in the past so why drag it up again pointless really just my thoughts on the subject.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    comicbookguy (01-07-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Probably not comic book guy
    But god loves a trier
    Thanks Doozer, Had to ask even if it's a no, Never know unless you ask
    CBG

    I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    All well and good VAT reduction but I can't see it being passed on to Joe public as for punting prices we have visited this subject in great length in the past so why drag it up again pointless really just my thoughts on the subject.
    I'm fairly new to the boards Fitzy, Apologies for repeat threads
    CBG

    I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

    Fitzy (01-07-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    I'm fairly new to the boards Fitzy, Apologies for repeat threads
    It's not about repeat threads ffs we get enough of them it's the nature of the thread puntin prices it just upsets people we are not here for that this place is supposed to be a fun place no hard feelings fella.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    comicbookguy (01-07-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    It's not about repeat threads ffs we get enough of them it's the nature of the thread puntin prices it just upsets people we are not here for that this place is supposed to be a fun place no hard feelings fella.
    It was ment to be light hearted fun with no offence meant to any of the girls here, hence the and (he he) comments
    CBG

    I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •