Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Father Casey confessions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,672

    Default Father Casey confessions

    Hi people,

    Just been browsing through the Father Casey confessions, and seen that some doirty fecker has posted this:

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/fathe...onfession.html


    If anyone can give me any information as to who could have posted this, please let me know

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (30-06-11), mer (30-06-11), ThomasJ (30-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi people,

    Just been browsing through the Father Casey confessions, and seen that some doirty fecker has posted this:

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/fathe...onfession.html


    If anyone can give me any information as to who could have posted this, please let me know
    You are a real big sinner!I'm disgusted
    Last edited by Ad Staff; 30-06-11 at 18:26.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    You are a real big sinner!I'm disgusted
    You should hear what he didnt want to tell auld Father Casey
    Things he could never be absloved from

    He has a very sick and twsited mind
    Last edited by Doozer; 30-06-11 at 18:27.
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    You should hear what he didnt want to tell auld Father Casey
    Things he could never be absloved from

    He has a very sick and twsited mind
    are you going to confess?

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    are you going to confess?
    I dont think the good father could listen without holding his cock in his hand and cumming all over the confessional box
    Ill keep my own sick thoughts to myself for everyones sake
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,551
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    In fairness the office girls would distract a man , feck the confession like casey he can talk .: lol
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I dont think the good father could listen without holding his cock in his hand and cumming all over the confessional box
    Ill keep my own sick thoughts to myself for everyones sake
    you can tell me if you want I heard more than I wanted since I work for E-I and nothing is shocking 4 me

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,442

    Default

    (To be sung in the tune of the streets of New York)


    Its been 23 seconds since I thought about wanking
    With me hand in me pocket I took her to town
    With me pulling and swaying and strethcing and cranking since I picked her up sur I couldnt put her down

    I was wanking so much that me elbows got sore
    Arms got all hairy and me eyes then went poor
    But I thought he sur what could be better than this
    Except if I could give my will a kiss

    SO for this act of contriotion
    I must go to confession
    and tell all me sins too auld father casey

    But while I was swaying me
    arms started straying
    and felt the vibrations
    hitten me rocks
    so I leant twards me bollick
    and had one last frolick
    Before I vacated the confessional box
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    you can tell me if you want I heard more than I wanted since I work for E-I and nothing is shocking 4 me
    Yeah but lets face it
    Our Sam, Tom and Max are fairly tame guys
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    P-Mansion
    Posts
    7,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Yeah but lets face it
    Our Sam, Tom and Max are fairly tame guys
    Maybe the other two are, but im all about the game mate
    what julia said wouldnt come out the same if she hadnt typed it if you catch my drift
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •